Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prediabetic, Take Care Of Your Body

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★
This will likely be a bit of a ramble so bear with me. Haven't been around much. For the past couple weeks (months honestly) I have been spiraling downwards. Eating more like shit than usual, performing poor at work, sleeping all day and ruminating all night. Some days ago I couldn't stop pissing (still can't) so I went to the urgent care and they told me I was prediabetic. Some numbers for those are interested: 26yo. 260lbs. Fasting blood sugar level was a 106. A1C a 6%. Food has been my cope since I was in my late teens but I always had some semblance of control. This year and last year I fucked myself up on all kinds of shitty food. Its funny, when I was in the care center the nurse (an attractive foid by the way so fuck me TWICE) asked me if I did any drugs and I said no, which on the inside I was proud of. But proud for what? If I had coped with drugs instead of food I would have been way better off. I see current and former druggies all the time with no long lasting health effects. Do enough of them and they might even put you on TV. They get to tell cool stories about getting high on PCP and fighting off three cops while using their erection as a sword. No one wants to hear about the time I ate two big mac meals at 8am.

Anyway, after getting the news I came home and threw out all my food copes. The Doritos? Gone. The frozen nuggets, fish sticks, pizzas? Gone. Ice cream? GONE NIGGA. I have been eating salmon, brown rice, chicken, spinach, shit like that. I also used a treadmill for the first time in eons. While doing all of this, I started wondering, why even bother? Before getting the diagnosis, I already wanted to rope everyday. Now, even with the ideal scenario of reversing or holding back a full blown diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes by not being a fat fuck, I am destined to never be able to cope with food again. Where does someone who doesn't even have the motivation to get out of bed and brush their teeth, get the will necessary to eat bland food and torture their body to burn the bland calories they consumed? Why am I even trying? Still don't have an answer, but that doesn't surprise me.

For the sake of clarity, I am not posting this for pity. Obviously we all have our issues or we wouldn't be on this site. Really its for three reasons:
1) To vent
2) To provide a warning. If you cope with food, stop. Eat healthy and clean (lean meats, brown rice, vegetables). Exercise regularly, doesn't even have to be intensive.
3) To see if there are any other beetuscels who can provide some advice

On a lighter note, that attractive foid nurse asked me if I was sexually active because frequent urination can also be a symptom for a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). I kid you not, I fucking chuckled out loud. It was the most cringe, autistic thing I have ever done.

Last edited:
2) To provide a warning. If you cope with food, stop. Eat healthy and clean (lean meats, brown rice, vegetables). Exercise regularly, doesn't even have to be intensive.
Pretty good advice tbh
Also helps if you want to gymmaxx because that's closer to the kind of diet you need when working out compared to a more unhealthy diet imo.

But it sucks this happened man. If it isn't others it seems circumstances always align in a way to prevent an unattractive male from fully enjoying their life and indulging in copes :feelsbadman:

Same I got prediabtes diagnosis some time back. had 150 reading 1-2 hours post meal. i am weight loss maxing aiming to hit 120 from 165 my current weight. And also cutting out sugar shiut.

Same I got prediabtes diagnosis some time back. had 150 reading 1-2 hours post meal. i am weight loss maxing aiming to hit 120 from 165 my current weight. And also cutting out sugar shiut.
Godspeed, boyo. I am targeting 210lbs right now. Hope we can stick to our diet and exercise plans for both our sakes. You have any issues with peeing when this started for you?

Godspeed, boyo. I am targeting 210lbs right now. Hope we can stick to our diet and exercise plans for both our sakes. You have any issues with peeing when this started for you?
yes I have pee every hour or so if drink too much. nowadys if i have work or go out, i dont drink water till I come home, otherwise i hae go to bathroom too much

I am not prediabetic yet but I am paranoid I am going to. I am trying to lose weight now but food is literally my only cope (and weed, which makes me more hungry/eat more + I am trying to quit that as well to some extent)

yes I have pee every hour or so if drink too much. nowadys if i have work or go out, i dont drink water till I come home, otherwise i hae go to bathroom too much
Pretty much where I'm at now. Can't wait till that shit stops
I am not prediabetic yet but I am paranoid I am going to. I am trying to lose weight now but food is literally my only cope (and weed, which makes me more hungry/eat more + I am trying to quit that as well to some extent)
Do you best man. If I could redo things I would have found some other way to cope.

Pretty much where I'm at now. Can't wait till that shit stops

Do you best man. If I could redo things I would have found some other way to cope.
my father has had prediabetes for a year or two plus, not certtain. he used to have pee every hour but with diet he only goes 2-3 times prolly a day from what i see

my father has had prediabetes for a year or two plus, not certtain. he used to have pee every hour but with diet he only goes 2-3 times prolly a day from what i see
Lifefuel. You have a family history of diabetes? Or is it just you and your dad

Dude pcp is no fuckin joke lmao waaay better to just be kinda fat than risk that stuff. Some druggies are absolute morons

Lifefuel. You have a family history of diabetes? Or is it just you and your dad
seesm to be a recurring problem. i have an uncle with it and my grandmother and grandfather before they died had it. its cause curry foood has too much fats and sugary deserts.

Don’t be too hard on yourself. A lot of our self-destructive tendencies are just habits that we learned as a form of escapism early on in our lives.These thoughts and habits incubate in our minds for years before manifesting. Normal people don’t need to escape, it’s the damaged people that do.

I salute you in your attempts to lose weight. It’s unfortunate that some of us have to destroy ourselves before realizing it. But then again, we wouldn’t have had to be like this if we were born differently.

Dude pcp is no fuckin joke lmao
No joke? You couldn't even type it without following with a lmao. lol
PCP was probably not the best example though.
Normal people don’t need to escape, it’s the damaged people that do.

giphy.gif

Don’t be too hard on yourself. A lot of our self-destructive tendencies are just habits that we learned as a form of escapism early on in our lives.These thoughts and habits incubate in our minds for years before manifesting. Normal people don’t need to escape, it’s the damaged people that do.

I salute you in your attempts to lose weight. It’s unfortunate that some of us have to destroy ourselves before realizing it. But then again, we wouldn’t have had to be like this if we were born differently.

Wish you luck in losing weight. Its always good to replace destructive copes with healthier ones.

Even if you're depressed and don't want to give up your junk food, you really have to bro. Diabetes is a slippery slope into all kinds of other diseases and it's gonna be a pain in the ass for you for the rest of your life. Good luck bro and thanks for the motivation, recently I've been junk food coping myself and I'm gonna stop it now thanks to you

I've had to pretty much cut soda straight out of my consumption, as much as I like it. I find it causes me to pee way more and even gives me cramps and gout in my foot. Cutting sugar is my next big hurdle so I can avoid the beetus. Good luck to OP and I hope you can find new copes. Mine include walking late at night, anime, games (somewhat) and internet browsing.

2 long didnt read xd

it’s good that you still can & have the will to reverse it

tbh I don’t eat enough lately due to stress, I’ve consumed like 140 calories in the past 48 hours