Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Predators are only disgusting to me if they are males and does it with boys

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★
None of my concern what happens to some random mini foid who will become future whore, most of the time they enjoy it.

But a pedo who is a faggot and molest little boys are worst of the worst they are both faggots and pedos who deserve DEATH.

For the thing about faggots, they do it in order to keep their numbers up since they can't reproduce naturally:

But a pedo who is a faggot and molest little boys are worst of the worst they are both faggots and pedos who deserve DEATH.
:yes::yes::yes:

I don't support any of this pedo shit and I nearly got molested as a kid. To even think that this bastard could've ruined me but my friend just happened to be around and repelled him. Fucking freak, I hope he died somehow slowly and painfully in jail.

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes:

I don't support any of this pedo shit and I nearly got molested as a kid. To even think that this bastard could've ruined me but my friend just happened to be around and repelled him. Fucking freak, I hope he died somehow slowly and painfully in jail.
Damn i feel sorry for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back