Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Predator vs prey

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I hate the fact that I grew up thinking the world was a just place. But no after a decade of seeing unfairness literally everywhere. It is not. It is predator vs prey 24/7 and they still insist it's always the small ugly mans fault that we say the truth.I wish I was never born. why was I Born. Just why. It's always competition day and night Im fucking sick of it. All men born equal my ass. I will shove the truth down their throats until it comes out of there asshole.
Fucking normies and IT foids everyone I'm sick of it. I will destroy the world one day for them to understand the depths of disappear all of those fucking animals. They need to learn LEARN

Last edited:
Giphy

I know the feeling bro. I always grew up thinking that most people are kind and decent. How wrong I was, people are shallow af. If it's not foids judging you and ruling you out because of genetic qualities, it's normies punching down to secure their place in the pecking order. What a shitty world we live in.

All men born equal my ass. I will shove the truth down their throats until it comes out of there asshole
Based

IT'S A GODDDAMN TIME LOOP it's A GODDAMN TIME LOOP IT IT ITITITIITITITITITITITITITITU aaaaAAA

Groundhog day
I'll kill that bitch stephanie. Only magic should've been used by men. I'll make sure this universe will DO THE GODDAMN CORRECT THING ITS SUPPOSED TO DO ILL FUCKING FORCE IT UP TJE UNIVERSES ASSHOLE UNTIL IT COMES OUT OF IT MOUTH I AM EREN FUCKING UEAGER