Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Predator catchers are now attacking the people they catch

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Captain
★★★
Its over for child predators

Got any videos? I wanna see some pedos getting beat.

Good. Most predators are normies. Normscum civil war is based

Most I've seen are subhuman tbh
Those videos tend to become the most popular because they go more viral. People like seeing ugly people getting fucked. They invoke more positive and negative emotions in normies than seeing an everyman i.e. themselves, in those situations.

Predators should attack them back. Most predators are coward boomers though.

If you define agecuck as someone who isn't attracted to minors then yes I am.
You are a professional cuck like rest of low iq normiescum brainwashed by space kikes. 15 yo foids have years of sexual experience they are not innocent kids they are WHORES. Besides they are legal for me since i'm not live in kikemurrica.

15yrs isnt a minor, even if normcucks claim otherwise
Retarded agecucks doesn't understand that they've been brainwashed to not breed with teen fertile foids because kikes want to lower the population. If she menstruate then she is ready for breeding after it stops pumping blood, it's a scientific fact.

It's a reason why so many foids start having sex with chads at age of 12 and some at age of 10 just as explained above, and some later since they are late bloomers, they never wait till they are 18 like low iq agecucks.

Hitler was right about this topic.

Kids should be life matched at puberty

i wish they targeted faggots & trannies first and foremost.

Lil pump is a faggot lol. He fell off so now he's trying to get back in. I'd punch his nose into his brain

Why don't they fight back? Fucking cucks

That's So fake and prob paid for by Maga, hence hat

normies cheer when pedos get beat but let the LGBT mafia slowly take over the country and degenerate it and are silent. clown world.