Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pre-Hollywood vs Post-Hollywood

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Fn-YOZdXoAUyubR

vs
Fn-YpayX0AAGExp

does she have cunny or not ?

I was hoping that it would be a hot redhead teen and they appear with this ugly whore from bongland (i didnt had to check where she was born, the uncanny looks give it away), the show was ruined from the very start tbh

The-last-of-us-Ellie-atriz.jpg.webp

Who is that?

Never bothered watching because it features a foid

She looks quite unattractive I'd still though

I was hoping that it would be a hot redhead teen and they appear with this ugly whore from bongland (i didnt had to check where she was born, the uncanny looks give it away), the show was ruined from the very start tbh

She looks like a sub5 male tbh

She looks like a sub5 male tbh
I dont know why they didnt searched for a girl that looked the closest from the games, after that teached her acting for a couple of months, then put her on the show.
I doubt a girl would reject the money and fame that she would get, characters needs to resemble one another, just imagine an obese batman or an indian superman, would be a shit.

I dont know why they didnt searched for a girl that looked the closest from the games, after that teached her acting for a couple of months, then put her on the show.
I doubt a girl would reject the money and fame that she would get, characters needs to resemble one another, just imagine an obese batman or an indian superman, would be a shit.
I remember an indian superman. I had watched some bolywood copy

What the fuck even is gender fluid ?
They’re making shit up at this point .
And what the fuck is that foid even ?
She’s ugly as fuck .
Yet this whore can still star in a show while looking like that . Infinite SMV even for male looking foid . Looks like a tranny . :worryfeels: :feelspuke:
who left their gender fluid in the shower?

What the fuck even is gender fluid ?
They’re making shit up at this point .
And what the fuck is that foid even ?
She’s ugly as fuck .
Yet this whore can still star in a show while looking like that . Infinite SMV even for male looking foid . Looks like a tranny . :worryfeels: :feelspuke:
If i do remember correctly, genderfluid is essentially 'today i am a man, tomorrow i can be a woman, and a day after tomorrow i can be a man again'. Fluidity here is ability to freely swap genders, not staying in one gender.. dont ask me, why they are doing it, please

Whatever tickles their fancy.. am i becoming old, hah, or what.. dunno, i dont hate anything now, why are people so hateful, spiteful towards literally nothing.. Whatever, they arent me, so okay

Just.. i dunno - for me it seems kinda lackluster to work yourself up just because you had seen something bad at the internet

Cant change it, anyway.. sorry for my ramblings here

Gender is not sex, not male/female, gender (do not quote old Khani on this one, or, actually, dont quote him on anything, that would be better) is - with whom do this thing fucks, hetero, homo, bi, something like that

Honestly, i am thinking that this detrimental description on this derangecy is false

Bildschirmfoto 2023 02 03 um 115047
They should have casted a young Ellen Page.

Gender is not sex, not male/female, gender (do not quote old Khani on this one, or, actually, dont quote him on anything, that would be better) is - with whom do this thing fucks, hetero, homo, bi, something like that

Honestly, i am thinking that this detrimental description on this derangecy is false
that's not what it means. genderfluid means she "switches" between genders (male or female or literally whatever the fuck) based on how she feels

Religion is a boring, ancient coping mechanism.

that's not what it means. genderfluid means she "switches" between genders (male or female or literally whatever the fuck) based on how she feels
Ah, so i mistook gender for orientation, silly me.. thank you, i forgot about it