Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Praying I passed my cuckxam to get into uni

noo

noo

Waiting for info.
-
I have taken this test before, passed but didn’t get the score I needed to get cheaper classes.
If I don’t get the score I need my parents will view me as a failure and only look down on me even more.
They already are mad because I woke up late and didn’t bring my ID for the test, I would’ve slept well and woke up late if they didn’t put such pressure on me.
Usually I wake up at 6am everyday because I have to be up by 7am, their rules.

Good luck bro! U can do this.

uni is worthless, just letting you know beforehand

good luck, you'll need it

Yep what about it
That's racist. Racism isn't tolerated on this forum. This is supposed to be a safe space for nigg- I mean black men and other ethnics too

@Fat Link ban him

That's racist. Racism isn't tolerated on this forum. This is supposed to be a safe space for nigg- I mean black men and other ethnics too

@Fat Link ban him
Car Chase Police GIF
Super Troopers Cops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Flashing Lights GIF by Alex Sheyn

uni is worthless, just letting you know beforehand
It is but you need a degree in order to get a job, and I’m trying to emigrate to Thailand or some cheap third world. I also need money for my jaw, it’s medically fucked but they wont provide surgery because it’s not that “severe”.
I’m doing this for money.