Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Prayer for #Based Jew who attempted to fight the whores of Gay Pride

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Summer is coming, and it will be a feminist war on men. One of the warriors for incels, an Orthodox Jew, is currently serving a life sentence for stabbing several feminists and homos at a Gay Pride parade.

I don't like Khazar Jews, but respecting #Based Jew, who was sent by the command of G-d to send one wicked feminist soul to hell at a Gay Pride parade, I will pray for his early release by praying in Jew:

Chapter 91, Psalms, Jew book version:
537. You who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Omnipotent:

538. I say of the Lord who is my refuge and my stronghold, my God in whom I trust,

539. that He will save you from the ensnaring trap, from the destructive pestilence.

540. He will cover you with His pinions and you will find refuge under His wings; His truth is a shield and an armor.

541. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day;

542. the pestilence that prowls in the darkness, nor the destruction that ravages at noon.

543. A thousand may fall at your
side, and ten thousand at your right, but it shall not reach you.

544. You need only look with your eyes, and you will see the retribution of the wicked.

545. Because you [have said,] "The Lord is my shelter," and you have made the Most High your haven,

546. no evil will befall you, no plague will come near your tent.

547. For He will instruct His angels in your behalf, to guard you in all your ways.

548. They will carry you in their hands, lest you injure your foot upon a rock.

549. You will tread upon the lion and the viper; you will trample upon the young lion and the serpent.

550. Because he desires Me, I will deliver him; I will fortify him, for he knows My Name.

551. When he calls on Me, I will answer him; I am with him in distress. I will deliver him and honor him.

552. I will satiate him with long life, and show him My deliverance.

He's a hero, I respect this Jew.

Hes the new Noble Jew.

Kike on kike violence?

We also have inside fights and based people and liberals goyim, we are like you choose a faction and support us goy.

Most likely staged and even more if it happened in the self Israel.

'may he find infinite dimes in prison'

Kike on kike violence?
62027790100690640360no.jpg

Kike on kike violence?
Now looks like christians are the cuckiest people out there. Get ready for a butt fucker pope in a rainbow gown getting crowned in Vatican within next 10 years.

Jerusalem-Gay-Pride.jpg

If she didn't dress like a whore that day, she would still be alive, and having sex with her dog at 18. Oh wait, in that case, one should be glad that this whore was sent to hell.
I have no apologies in saying this because the feminists are waging Gender War with the homosexual and infecting society with their #Clown world shit.

God isn't going to send a #Based Jew with a knife, but fire and brimstone, if society inches more to like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Serving his duty.

Now looks like christians are the cuckiest people out there. Get ready for a butt fucker pope in a rainbow gown getting crowned in Vatican within next 10 years.
in any other age the current pope would never have made it out of his local parish

Serving his duty.
God Bless this #Based jew. He will end Holocaust denial once and for all; he only has 5,999,999 filthy Jews more to go, and he would turn a Holocaust denier into a believER.

Dude was out of prison for like 5 minutes before repeating his stabbing spree. That's dedication.

Don't worry, xir, Mizrahi Lxdy Gaga is here to save you!

Dude was out of prison for like 5 minutes before repeating his stabbing spree. That's dedication.
#Based Jew definitely had a perpetual grudge against those faggots and feminists at Gay Pride. I wonder why...

It proves that every homo and feminist who die from murderous rampages are responsible for their own demise. If they weren't disobeying God and attacking critics of their LGBTQP lifestyles, they wouldn't be creating monstERs of their own making.