Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pray to your god that southern california gets destroyed by earthquakes

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
That place is the closest thing to hell that is ever existed. Most of your problems originated from that area, in the form in tech companies or political evil that was planned and executed in that place.

Apple, google, san francisco, reddit, etc.

Humanity has nothing to lose and everything to gain if that area gets nuked to hell and back. Destroy that shithole and leave it irradiated for the next million years.

Are you praying?

I agree, I hope the earth swallows that place whole and leaves no trace of it behind.

Last edited:
cuckifornia and jew york both need to be wiped off the face of the earth

it will be fun a lot to watch

Humanity has nothing to lose and everything to gain if that area gets nuked to hell and back. Destroy that shithole and leave it irradiated for the next million years.
completely agree with these sentences 110%

Thoughts ? @SuperSaiyanGymcel

So The God has spoken. I am not surprised, it is amazing. I am ignostic, but I will pray today.

Sending my prayers to USA. One like one death degenerate.

I've never been but have dealt with cam thots from there.

The only good thing to come out of there was the band Linkin Park

Yea, you pay 2000 per month for a no frills 1 bd apartment. Then they want an additional 100 for secure parking so fruit pickers don’t steal your car radio. F that life.

Yea, you pay 2000 per month for a no frills 1 bd apartment. Then they want an additional 100 for secure parking so fruit pickers don’t steal your car radio. F that life.

Quick google shows SF apartment rates at $4,000 to $5,000 a month yo

Over for us socalcels

Better to end humanity as a whole, once and for all.