Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pray inceldom and depression will remain your only problem

N

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
I wish that depression would be my only problem again. Instead, I now have severe BPD, very bad stomach pains whenever I eat, pain and itchiness on whole body whenever I try to sleep and barely get any. Nausea and dizziness for most of the day. Everytime I try to eat or when nighttime gets closer I get bad panic attacks. Have no treatment for any. No drugs. My only cope is occasionally listening to aggressive music and punching myself everywhere to take away the pain (yes sounds ironic)

May not sound like much but I cannot relax ever now. Always on edge. Almost always in pain, never able to relax and LDAR

I even heard of some incels that have nerve damage and they have very bad pains in parts of their body

Guys I'm serious, depression is least of your worries. Enjoy LDARing, I don't think I'll ever be able to

If I had a gun right now I'd pull the trigger. I don't want to hang myself or cut my wrists, I don't want to feel any more pain

Things like having serious health issues or having to work in shitty jobs are even worse than being an incel.

Last edited:
Have you actually been diagnosed with BPD?

Things like having serious health issues or having to work in shitty jobs are even worse than being an incel.

I'm an incel that has to work in a shitty job and has health issues. I won the lottery.

That sounds really bad. I have social anxiety and I get panic attacks sometimes when I just think of something I must do but that sounds worse.

Have you actually been diagnosed with BPD?
No, I would never got to a faggot psychologist just to tell me to get over it and be more confident, but it's not that hard to notice constant short periods of confidence out of the blue where I can look in the mirror and think I'm ugly and think I should just be more confident bro, followed by crashes where looking in the mirror makes me disgusted and ashamed of myself. If that's not BPD idk what is.

Alright

That sounds really bad. I have social anxiety and I get panic attacks sometimes when I just think of something I must do but that sounds worse.
I personally don't really have that much social anxiety, but am not 0 inhib. All you can do about it is try to get drugs somehow and cope at this point tbh

They already aren't my only problems. Panic attacks and sleep disorder are hell. Meds help to an extent

Sounds horrible, I don't know how you're able to keep going.

Wish I had access to that

Usually therapists can prescribe you those. It's about the only thing they're useful for, your life won't improve but your outlook might thanks to the meds. It's definitely worth a try if you're suicidal

i have bad chest pain i dont know is it my heart or my bad mental health but who cares life is pain and i wanna exit

Stop with the drugs and live more healthier, being an incel doesn't mean to not take care of health.

Try morphine ER and Zofran

imagine having such issues and plus inceldom.like a hell

Stop with the drugs and live more healthier, being an incel doesn't mean to not take care of health.
I eat a lot of protein, eat fruits, take vitamins, gymcel every now and again and am high T. Also like I said i dont have access to any drugs. I should be in perfect fucking condition

Try morphine ER and Zofran
Where the fuck would i get that now

imagine having such issues and plus inceldom.like a hell
It is hell