Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pray for me

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I might get kidnapped or murdered soon.
I know that most of you hate me but I love you guys

Why, are you an israeli or something?

By who? Go to police jfl.

Pack a gun bhai. If Hamas start appearing over the horizon make your last stand. :lul:

Stay strong brocel you'll get through this :feelsLightsaber:

Yup looks like he’s a kike probably a Sephardic it seems
Then it is time for personal jihad and a cleansing of or Final Solution for these forums.

I will keep you in my prayers even though I know He might not be listening.

apparently he is. There is going to be mass mobilization of israelis now.
If I didn't have a statusmaxxed job at present, I would be on the first international flight out of DTW to Lebanon or wherever in an effort to cross in to Gaza and join my Mujahedeen brothers in sacred Jihad against promiscuous jewish whore filth.

Context motherfucker do you know what it is?

If I didn't have a statusmaxxed job at present, I would be on the first international flight out of DTW to Lebanon or wherever in an effort to cross in to Gaza and join my Mujahedeen brothers in sacred Jihad against promiscuous jewish whore filth.
giga based. I support Palestine with all my heart. The jews have done only wrong. Not a muslim but hopefully your brothers defeat the evil roots of zionism.

Yes @Firefly denounce the Talmud brother
The Talmud, Torah and other jew screeds are the source of all jewish pretentiousness and entitlement. They should be burned in the ovens of Auschwitz along with those who read and embrace their teachings.

giga based. I support Palestine with all my heart. The jews have done only wrong. Not a muslim but hopefully your brothers defeat the evil roots of zionism.
Thank you for your support brocel, today, we on this forum are all honorary Muslims, except for maybe the op here whom I'm still trying to understand. But yes, Israel is an illegal state which has no right to exist, has dispossessed the rightful Muslim inhabitants of that land of their livelihood and is a center of moral degeneracy, sexual debauchery and the ypical profligacy that we associate with disgusting western culture. Hamas is a bastion of pure Islamic law and full of incel men who merely want to rape and kill israeli whores, which of course is Allah' divine wrath.

Thank you for your support brocel, today, we on this forum are all honorary Muslims, except for maybe the op here whom I'm still trying to understand. But yes, Israel is an illegal state which has no right to exist, has dispossessed the rightful Muslim inhabitants of that land of their livelihood and is a center of moral degeneracy, sexual debauchery and the ypical profligacy that we associate with disgusting western culture. Hamas is a bastion of pure Islamic law and full of incel men who merely want to rape and kill israeli whores, which of course is Allah' divine wrath.
Im just trying to live, I don't even care about religion

Im just trying to live, I don't even care about religion
OK then, in that case you are not the sort of Zionist or nationalist jew who thinks that your holy books give you some sort of divine warrant to disposes other people of their land. May Allah protect you but may He also bring justice and destruction to all morally degenerate jews who embrace the filth that is western culture.

OK then, in that case you are not the sort of Zionist or nationalist jew who thinks that your holy books give you some sort of divine warrant to disposes other people of their land. May Allah protect you but may He also bring justice and destruction to all morally degenerate jews who embrace the filth that is western culture.
Thank you, may you ask Allah to wait about 4 years so i can make enough money to flee the country before he burns it all to the ground with me in it?

Thank you, may you ask Allah to wait about 4 years so i can make enough money to flee the country before he burns it all to the ground with me in it?
I shall beseech benevolent Allah and ask that he grant you the protection, safety and peace that you seek. Our shared experience as incels must supersede any religious differences that may otherwise cause contention in our ranks. Solidarity is the key to strength in this community.

I shall beseech benevolent Allah and ask that he grant you the protection, safety and peace that you seek. Our shared experience as incels must supersede any religious differences that may otherwise cause contention in our ranks. Solidarity is the key to strength in this community.
Thank you for your kind words brocel.