Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pray for me

P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
I got into a fight 2 weeks ago while playing soccer and I got some punches in the back of my head and now I cant hear well on my left ear, I was at the doctor and it didn't helped at all but he said the hearing will come back from alone in some weeks which I doubt.
Pls pray for me I can't be ugly as hell AND disabled.

hope you get better bro.

ouNqgAl.png

:p

hope you get better bro.
:yes: I hope to.

If your eardrum got ruptured most likely your hearing won't fully come back. I'm completely deaf on the left ear and I have I trouble when someone talks quietly or in open spaces. Also I can't say well from which direction sounds come.

No sportsmanlike attitude? Deserved.:feelsjuice:

If your eardrum got ruptured most likely your hearing won't fully come back. I'm completely deaf on the left ear and I have I trouble when someone talks quietly or in open spaces. Also I can't say well from which direction sounds come.
Based tbh. Fakecel if you don't have health issues/mental illnesses/mild to severe disablities. i get severe headaches from time to time and one of my legs is 3 cm longer than the other one because growth plates damaged in an accident.

Based tbh. Fakecel if you don't have health issues/mental illnesses/mild to severe disablities. i get severe headaches from time to time and one of my legs is 3 cm longer than the other one because growth plates damaged in an accident.
It sucks. Like most things that can go wrong usually does go wrong.

Did you punch him back?

i got an ear infection this week,and i wonder if my hearing will be healed.my infection is way better compared to a week ago,but it's still there.

I got into a fight 2 weeks ago while playing soccer and I got some punches in the back of my head and now I cant hear well on my left ear, I was at the doctor and it didn't helped at all but he said the hearing will come back from alone in some weeks which I doubt.
Pls pray for me I can't be ugly as hell AND disabled.
i suppose you could do a novena for saint francis de sales (he is the patron saint for the deaf,so yeah). it will probably come back so relax brocel.

i got an ear infection this week,and i wonder if my hearing will be healed.my infection is way better compared to a week ago,but it's still there.

i suppose you could do a novena for saint francis de sales (he is the patron saint for the deaf,so yeah). it will probably come back so relax brocel.
Put few drops of liquid hydrogen peroxide 3% in that ear and wait few minutes, it cleans and cures mild infections.

Take your revenge from them

Honestly, this is why I stopped playing soccer. The biggest reason is that people take it way too seriously, I once joined a group of guys who played every Sunday, and the older guys (30+) treated it like they were playing in the Champions League final :feelskek: They took it so seriously and whenever I made a small mistake they would start swearing and getting angry. I went there to play and enjoy myself (I can only play well when I'm full confident anyway), not to listen to their bullshit. In the UK it's impossible to play football purely for fun, there's always some bullshitters who take it too far

Some retards were playing football not too far from where I live and they shot someone after a fight when the match was over

If it makes you feel any better, I once went to a loud gig and I had ringing in my ears for days afterwards, maybe even up to a week.

I was really scared because it was quite loud and I thought it would be like that forever.

However... 2 weeks later and I think it was... mostly healed. My ears have never really been the same since (very faint whistling maybe, somewhat sensitive hearing, etc) but far, far better than it was for that first week.

I hope in your case you recover completely or at least to the degree where you're as grateful as I was that it didn't stay like that!