Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pratice "nothingness"

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
★★★
Taking risk is, in most of the situations, the only way achieve results, but when you, after endlessly trying, finds only loss and the reaffirmation of of how unbalanced the reality in wich we are trapped is, what remains ?

Mattehew 18:8 " And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire."
I open social apps only to see how alone i am, only to feel envy of things that might as well be illusions. The way to enter in the superior/celestial state of mind may be trough cutting all off and adopting a an existence of nothingness. But as becoming a NEET (ok if you can), but destroying the needs by burning bridges that lead to outside of yourself. ELIMINATE EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT YOU.

"Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart But your head gets dumb" - Smash mouth
AND
“You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

Simple enjoyment. The focus on small things that are under your control (all here is stoicism). Giving all in, but don´t giving up of yourself. True happiness demands nothing, for there is no true happiness in the material realm. All you ever had in you matterial life was responsible to incarcerate your true self. KILL THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND BE REBORN WITHIN THE VOID OF YOURSELF.

I need to wage slave

High IQ, sadly if you dont slave nowadays you will literally die, everything is so damn expensive.

I get what you're saying, it's a form of solipsism my mind had to adopt as i aged, just to not implode. But it forces you to be even less social which is brutal, probably a point of no return

Very much of the same philosophical position. Screw this world of vanity and with it every single boaster of their undeserved fruit.

Last edited:
Vipassana meditation works to make your brain more content and healthy

Makes it easier to cope in this dog eat dog world

I get what you're saying, it's a form of solipsism my mind had to adopt as i aged, just to not implode. But it forces you to be even less social which is brutal, probably a point of no return
I didn´t knew about solipsism and i am surprised how i identify with the ideia, at least on the surface.
And yes, to avoid suffering i believe it is necessary to cut contact with its source. Humans are a social species but society failed us all. Killing our social side may be a way to keep ourselves from material corruption. Die to be reborn.

Very much of the same philosophical position. Screw this world of vanity and with it every single boaster of their undeserved fruit.
"Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher,
vanity of vanities! All is vanity". - Ecclesiastes 1

Jewsus want that for you

So maybe we can try "Pratice Allness"
Practice seeing in 360° and you'll know that you're more than just a binocular life form. (Hint; you can only do it with you're eyes closed) 2nd hint, use you're ears too. Calmly Reach out... It's very strange. But pretty cool. You can see through stuff - if you already know what is out there. (Through walls and shit)

But,

It's far easier to practice "mindfulness" and "situational awareness." = Be fully in the moment.

Practice seeing in 360° and you'll know that you're more than just a binocular life form. (Hint; you can only do it with you're eyes closed) 2nd hint, use you're ears too. Calmly Reach out... It's very strange. But pretty cool. You can see through stuff - if you already know what is out there. (Through walls and shit)

But,

It's far easier to practice "mindfulness" and "situational awareness." = Be fully in the moment.
Are you a Jedi master or something?

just cut off yo dick theory

It's too hard to get a job now though so even that's not a option anymore.
You can always find jobs at night, on construction sites or as a trucker.

No one wants this kind of work so it is easy to get one if you are willing to do it.

You can always find jobs at night, on construction sites or as a trucker.

No one wants this kind of work so it is easy to get one if you are willing to do it.
Not really too weak for construction and can't drive.

So basically your advice is to avoid doing things that make you unhappy as much as possible? Sure, but water. I've been doing that since grade school.

So basically your advice is to avoid doing things that make you unhappy as much as possible? Sure, but water. I've been doing that since grade school.
Maybe. Is that what you understood?
So go on. Transcend. RISE AGAINST THIS WORLD.

that's the practical advice I managed to salvage from your schizo babble (sorry but it kinda is)
I know. I had this thoughts in the middle of a night anxiety crisis.

If you hate yourself, you cannot love your own company. Let alone, enjoy anything long-term that is not mediocrity.

High IQ, sadly if you dont slave nowadays you will literally die, everything is so damn expensive.
Honestly, I’ll prefer to die than do slave :feelsdevil:

Honestly, I’ll prefer to die than do slave :feelsdevil:
Im living the most minimalistic possible and gave up everything not to slave, in the end i will probably have to. Fuck being around normies, they ruin everything.