Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Prank YouTuber asks women out, they all say they have a boyfriend, he cries at rejection, they all laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

The YouTuber in question has a terrible facial profile with a recessed chin, so we already know how this is going to play out.

Every single foid in the video rejects him and claims to have a boyfriend. EVERY FOID IS TAKEN. SINGLE FOIDS DO NOT EXIST.

Notice how at 1:50, when the rejected man starts crying, the foid and her boyfriend stare at the crying guy and laugh at him before leaving him to cry alone.

THE FOID AT 2:58 SAYS "You might want to get to know people first", meanwhile, she's probably jumping on the dick of any Chad she finds on Tinder immediately. So much for getting to know people first.

When the guy offers a pine cone to the foid at 3:50, she takes it with an expression of disgust and repulsion.

The foid at 5:07 openly starts laughing at him while he cries.

Just proof that foids don't care and will laugh at your expense.

Based YouTube comment:
Do this prank again by using Lamborghini...then no girl will say ...i have a boyfriend......

This sounds so fucking fake though, I'd be laughing too.

Its over for that kind of low inhibcels
DO NOT ASK FOIDS OUT
Nothing good can come out of it

Brutal crypill.

Never cry in front of a foid.They will only trample your feelings more and laugh at your distress.

You should be a man instead and throw them acid in minecraft
fbicels dont arrest me

Never cry in front of a foid.They will only trample your feelings more and laugh at your distress.

You should be a man instead and throw them acid in minecraft
fbicels dont arrest me
the in minecraft part is optional

Similar video, similar results

@Azaylias
That's not enough times to label yourself incel, unless you tried tinder or online.

Similar video, similar results

you can even see Chad on the bike checking the foid out at 1:20, JFL proof of juggernaut law

4:28 "I have a boyfriend right now but he's at home" while she's hanging out with another guy wtf

you can even see Chad on the bike checking the foid out at 1:20, JFL proof of juggernaut law

4:28 "I have a boyfriend right now but he's at home" while she's hanging out with another guy wtf
"Who wants to go out with a freak that looks like a turd nugget" lol

Foids say they have a boyfriend even if they dont have one as a excuse to reject you. They are never direct.

holy fuck this guys lack of chin ! it's over for chincels

Not suprised. Women are evil.

Can't tell if you guys are serious or not but its a PRANK vid. That guy is actually a Chad and is like 6'4.

There is no single female in 2019, Chad is always a phonecall away

I’m losing all motivation to do anything.

Look at those femoids in the thumbnail when they see him crying, they're just laughing at him because he just got rejected.

Fake news and staged

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back