Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ppl like dis actually exist wtf

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

I can smell the soylent from here, what the fuck is wrong with this manchildreb

Must be a special needs crowd.

People like this guy also exist:

He's what you call a "chad"...

disgusting soy cucks

Estrogenmogs the entire forum.

Modern men aka feminine.
Don't worry, don't even think, everything is normal.

That was so fucking difficult to watch... I don't even know how I could watch the entire video...
I just wish my 4 minutes and 21 seconds back...

there is this one star wars guy that cries all the god damn time and i just laugh my ass off watching his reaction videos. itsagundam and star wars theory i believe talked about him in previous videos.

the sad part is these fucks have wives.

fuck star wars and everyone who likes it

i have only watched the prequels

I find it cripplingly sad that the grown men of our modern society are wasting away being held in the grips of (their) movie and media monopolies. The reactions of this person to such a thing is as cucked as ive seen it. Seriously all these movies are psyops bullshit. The whole "baby yoda" thing is everywhere online and in social media. Its funny how they know how to use a baby-like figure to capture peoples attention and money to their media. Ive never watched a single one of these in the decades ive lived in America. I dont plan on it either. The level of estrogen in that theatre must be incredible.

I find it cripplingly sad that the grown men of our modern society are wasting away being held in the grips of (their) movie and media monopolies. The reactions of this person to such a thing is as cucked as ive seen it. Seriously all these movies are psyops bullshit. The whole "baby yoda" thing is everywhere online and in social media. Its funny how they know how to use a baby-like figure to capture peoples attention and money to their media. Ive never watched a single one of these in the decades ive lived in America. I dont plan on it either. The level of estrogen in that theatre must be incredible.
Wtf happened to them for to get like this?

That’s like the epitome of every low tier McDonald’s employee. Their life is so shit that they cope by indiscriminately shoveling more shit into their mouths.
Terry Davis knew how to describe them.