Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill @pp183 deleted his account

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Finally that perfidious chink is gone:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Tbh he was one of the biggest Fakecels because he had K-Pop boy band Chang tier looks. He was also one of the most CUCKED users. However he was extremely blackpilled and based and provided High IQ content:feelsthink:

Jews forced him :feelsree::blackpill::cryfeels:

Joined Jan 30, 2022

brutal, he lived rent free in my head

So why don’t you leave if this forum has gone to shit? Sunken fallacy cost? You’ve invested too much of your precious soy time into this forum you can’t leave? :soy:
That's only part of the reason. I'll miss my brocels and the actual good users if I leave
Retard foid worshipper thinks he's better cause he joined in 2020. Still a faggot
>foid worshipper

How?

I will make a similar thread about you when you're gone.

Damn, well pplossu ascended mab

Finally that perfidious chink is gone:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Tbh he was one of the biggest Fakecels because he had K-Pop boy band Chang tier looks. He was also one of the most CUCKED users. However he was extremely blackpilled and based and provided High IQ content:feelsthink:
did someone actually ever see his face?i mean postmaxxers are often found to be fakecels so wouldn't be surprised,but never seen anything so don't know.