Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Powerlifting is by far , the most incel " sport/hobby " in existence .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Just a bunch of gymcels who started lifting to get girls , then realised its all about the face and started coping with muh strength and muh + 1000 lbs total

powerlifters are fat bloatcels , bald with subhuman skin , usually midgets and manlets who are deluded enough to think women will flock to their dicks once they can squat 600 lbs and what pisses me the most about them is how they look down on male model chads who cardiocel and dont touch the weights

fucking lol , cardiocels and leancels mog those bloated fat midgets fucks to oblivion

FtCL9V0Zh-s.jpg

main-qimg-0bcdbb405b6c815b68984779d003339b-c

upperbodypowerlifter.jpg

8FokoE3.jpg

Tricep-and-chest-pump-jan-14-2013.jpg

MEANWHILE THE MALE MODLE ULTRA CHADS LOOK LIKE THIS AND WOULD EASILY SLAY EVERY VIRGIN PUSSY WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS WITH ZERO EFFORT

lucky-blue-smith-fans.jpg

Jordan-Barrett-Natasha-Royt-Daily-Front-Row-Sebastian-Faena+%283%29.jpg

river-viiperi-photo-1.jpg

Abercrombie%20and%20Fitch.jpg

It will still make your life easier because you'll be able to intimidate other males and be mocked less, especially if you're tall.

But yes, if you're lifting just to attract girls and you have a hideous face, you're doing it for the wrong reasons

42cel_Alt#01 said:
It will still make your life easier because you'll be able to intimidate other males and be mocked less

fucking lol 

normies make fun of fat bloatcels because they know they're trying way too hard , you're deluded if you think you're gonna intimidate anyone with your moon face and synthol shoulders

Pouuop said:
fucking lol 

normies make fun of fat bloatcels because they know they're trying way too hard , you're deluded if you think you're gonna intimidate anyone with your moon face and synthol shoulders

Ugly and muscular > Ugly and skinny

LOL if you deny this

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Ugly and muscular > Ugly and skinny

LOL if you deny this

its over for both

Fucking lol @ gymcels in general.

all true

too short to be good at sports
too fat to be good at sports
unathletic

become fat juiced up powerlifter instead

Atleast they are robust. Being a power-lifter requires thick wrists and robust frame which are both the opposite of incel traits

99% of the gymcels start lifting with a hope to get laid. After 1-2 years they realize it's all about face and they just do gymceling for the sake of gymceling. That's why I see many gymcels and powerliftercels at my uni but none of them are into serious stuffs like olympics, tournaments and shit. I have deep respect for liftercels who professionally compete (I know only one guy from my school who is into those). He doesn't take selfies or posts his pic on FB or IG.

People go to the gym to get better looking women when we can't get any woman to look in our direction at all

_incelinside said:
Atleast they are robust. Being a power-lifter requires thick wrists and robust frame which are both the opposite of incel traits

Most of them aren't robust at all and are just fat with terrible frames. The top competitors do though.

@copinggymcel

TheVman said:
@copinggymcel

Where did you get that I do powerlifting or that I am a bloatcel? I am relatively lean and cutting atm. I have very little bloat on my face.

When I am done with my cut, I will be single digit bf and in the 7x KG range.

I don't give a shit how strong I am. I lift for aesthetics.

CopingGymcel said:
TheVman said:
@copinggymcel
Where did you get that I do powerlifting or that I am a bloatcel? I am relatively lean and cutting atm. I have very little bloat on my face.
I don't give a shit how strong I am. I lift for aesthetics.
mike tyson game is better than

TheVman said:

Single digit body fat game > all. 

Taking DNP atm, on day 6. Will use it for about 21 days.

Very true

All the powerlifters (even girls) I know are very strange individuals

CopingGymcel said:
TheVman said:
Single digit body fat game > all.
Taking DNP atm, on day 6. Will use it for about 21 days.
not if ur face doesn't have good bones

TheVman said:
not if ur face doesn't have good bones

The only good part about my face are my bones.

TheVman said:
then ur attractive

I'll admit to not being truecel tier at least, so I should be able to get a GF if I change my ways and keep standards low. Just not sure how I am to go about that. I will wait until I am single digit body fat and done with the DNP at least.

CopingGymcel said:
TheVman said:
then ur attractive
I'll admit to not being truecel tier at least, so I should be able to get a GF if I change my ways. Just not sure how I am to go about that. I will wait until I am single digit body fat and done with the DNP at least.
Just go to a club and grind on some drunk bitches

TheVman said:

That's probably the best advice tbh.

I'll probably have my brother locate an MDMA party and take some MDMA with my brother, as I don't have any friends to go with. That shit makes me super NT.

CopingGymcel said:
TheVman said:
That's probably the best advice tbh.
I'll probably have my brother locate an MDMA party and take some MDMA with my brother, as I don't have any friends to go with. That shit makes me super NT.
if ur 5 and above plus ur cut and plus the girl is drunk u def could get laid. ur honestly wasting ur life here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back