Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Powerful Psychology trick to make anyone addicted to you, GTFIH!

I'll send this to FaceandLMS and @mistersinister .

Hold them at gunpoint (women love assertive men)

Hold them at gunpoint (women love assertive men)
Interesting, we've got infamous Meek's case as a Biblical example in the Blackpill book. I wonder how'd women react if the man was an inkler instead? What about a curry male?

And all I can say to that is bullshit

Interesting, we've got infamous Meek's case as a Biblical example in the Blackpill book. I wonder how'd women react if the man was an inkler instead? What about a curry male?
They would pretend to love the curry but run away when the police arrives at the scene

They would pretend to love the curry but run away when the police arrives at the scene
@HiddenUzer says he has an oneitis. Do you think the following image applies for the average normie (tl;dr: getting cucked)? I guess the same would happen if the average inkler (miraculously) ascends with a 1/10 pajeeta.
a6KzeQe_460s.jpg

@HiddenUzer says he has an oneitis. Do you think the following image applies for the average normie (tl;dr: getting cucked)?
a6KzeQe_460s.jpg
Hiddenuzer is a fakecel first and foremost
And yes, I do believe that the average normie is a cuckold in one way or another (marries a female with 567 ex boyfriends who plowed thru her)

If you give a foid validation and significance and certainty and all that other bullshit she's talking about then she will just get bored because there's nothing exciting or stimulating in the relationship and then she will get "the ick" from watching you chase a ping pong ball across the floor and instantly lose all attraction to you and cheat on you with psychopathic Chad who she genuinely is addicted to

567 ex boyfriends
That's why love is a coping fantasy for most normies. I still remember that quote from Al Swearengen: "Jesus Christ. Bullock, the world abounds in cunt of every kind, including hers. "

If you give a foid validation and significance and certainty and all that other bullshit she's talking about then she will just get bored because there's nothing exciting or stimulating in the relationship and then she will get "the ick" from watching you chase a ping pong ball across the floor and instantly lose all attraction to you and cheat on you with psychopathic Chad who she genuinely is addicted to
Women are just fucked up. I wonder if they lack brain tissue?

He lied, it was his ex-girlfriend that left him after he got roid acne.
It is what it is. I feel sad when some "remarkable" users simply leave; for instance, @Sneir

She should retire from giving advice. Nosejob would be a better use of her time and resources

I’d rather rule by the whip, but the Jews throw me in prison cage for that.