Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

powerful insight on weemen

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas: The Prophet then said, "I saw Paradise (or Paradise was shown to me), and I stretched my hand to pluck a bunch (of grapes), and had I plucked it, you would have eaten of it as long as this world exists. Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in Allah (are they ungrateful to Allah)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' "

What makes you so interested in Islam? It's no better per se than any other patriarchal system

Abomination said:
What makes you so interested in Islam? It's no better per se than any other patriarchal system

hi man

cuz it s the best thing for us, on paper eh

Muslims know what's up, they realize the degenerate and deceitful nature of women.

Minjaze said:
Muslims know what's up, they realize the degenerate and deceitful nature of women.

the bible too

nausea said:
the bible too
Yeah, definitely.

Sometimes, I wish I lived in the middle ages. Back then, ugly men had a higher chance of getting married and infidelity was considered a serious offense.

Minjaze said:
Yeah, definitely.

Sometimes, I wish I lived in the middle ages. Back then, ugly men had a higher chance of getting married and infidelity was considered a serious offense.

look

in every culture the traditions of the ancestors always preach the same thing about females, all around the globe

every single tribe actually existent enforces the same gender rules

it's no coincidence eh?

nausea said:
Abomination said:
hi man
cuz it s the best thing for us, on paper eh

False, there are better systems. Roman law, for example, was better than Sharia. Sharia has a tendency of banning random things.

Abomination said:
False, there are better systems. Roman law, for example, was better than Sharia. Sharia has a tendency of banning random things.

so slavery is good now?

nausea said:
Abomination said:
so slavery is good now?
The type of slavery the Romans practices wasn't that brutal. Most of their slaves were captured from areas that resisted their military conquest. Yes, this type of slavery is OK.

Abomination said:
The type of slavery the Romans practices wasn't that brutal. Most of their slaves were captured from areas that resisted their military conquest. Yes, this type of slavery is OK.

I am against any form of slavery