Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Power Up your Inceldom: Test Your Power-Supply Without a Motherboard!

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
★★
Make sure to assess your environment. Be aware of hazards like scattered objects, loose wires, or ungrounded surfaces. Watch manual handling videos for visual context.

Make sure the power-supply [PS] is off.

Get yourself a fixed paperclip. Inject it into the black wire and sense wire. The sense wire is green. You'll essentially be tricking the PS into thinking its connected to a motherboard with this method. Turn on the PS and make sure it is 'grounded', meaning its connected to a proper ground for safety since electric currents "flow like water." This can be done by plugging the adapter into the wall socket and switching the button.
The button of the power-supply [PS] is located on the back of the PS.

By this stage, the PS should be performing. I verified this by holding my hand against the side of the power supply and feeling the fan blow air.

Make sure you have a working multi-meter. It does many tasks as it is a versatile tool by nature. One example, and what you'll be doing, is testing the voltage. Set the multi-meter at 20v. My power-supply produces 12v. Stick the black pin to the black wire. To be honest, I'm finding race-mixing particulary abhorrent these days.
WMAF boil my blood in jealousy. Rip Asianbros.

At this point, the power supply should have been turned on. Use the red wire while making sure the black pin is still connected to the black wire.
Yellow wire - 12.1v - - Red wire - 5v range -- Orange wire - 3.3v

I personally didn't use any special gloves, but I did everything on top of an anti-static mat.

I'm sorry for being such an asshole, guys. I think I've become soft. I don't know what's happening.

I'll write up a beginner guide on building a pc with pictures in the near future.

Brutal no reply pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back