Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poverty may cause incelization.

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
From childhood, I noticed that people from prosperous families with good incomes, upbringing, environment, and living conditions are much more successful than people from disadvantaged families. Natives of prosperous families most often did not have problems with the opposite sex, and immigrants from dysfunctional families, on the contrary. For example, since the time of elementary school I have been forced to work in the village of parents. I devote my efforts, time and energy to hard rural work. My father told me that I was born only to help in the village economy. I am now almost 21 years old. I hope that after graduation university I will run away from the parent's village. While my peers had a huge amount of free time and energy, they spent it for their pleasure, they met and talked with girls, had sex, but I just live like a slave. If I got a job right after school, for example, as a sales assistant in a smartphone technology store, it’s not a fact that the money would be enough to pay for the rent of a one-room apartment and normal food, because I live in Russia.
8BD21A20 5222 4805 998A 626E5023F790

I agree. There are very few rich incels here which is why moneymaxxing should be discussed more here.

Russiacel? just off yourself tbh

which is why moneymaxxing should be discussed more here

Most of rich people worldwide were prev incels who successfully compensated their looks with money while chads were busy fucking foids.

being poor will make you less attractive period. true poor chads get laid. but poor avg looking guys might as well be incel because they will be rejected by society like dogs.

Who knows man

being poor will make you less attractive period. true poor chads get laid. but poor avg looking guys might as well be incel because they will be rejected by society like dogs.
When I entered the university in 2017, I started talking with a student from my university. He told me that his parents gave him an apartment for his 18th birthday. As a result, he can live separately from his parents. His life is not like mine, because he is not forced to work in the village like me and he is not forced to live with aggressive totalitarian parents. And after graduation, I will rent an apartment, I will give part of my income, I will be forced to enrich the one who was originally lucky. Someone has their own apartment, such people can invite girls to themselves and have sex with them. And I do not have a personal space, I have no property at all.
Most of rich people worldwide were prev incels who successfully compensated their looks with money while chads were busy fucking foids.
And here is wealth? I don’t even have a place to bring a girl. I have no free time. I am almost a slave.

Rich people can't be incels tbh

Plenty of poor Chads/Tyrones fucking upper class suburban teens and women while middle and upper class incels rot. Having money means nothing for looks. Poverty might actually help getting laid if country birth rates mean anything.

And here is wealth? I don’t even have a place to bring a girl. I have no free time. I am almost a slave.
Poor chads and chadlites can fuck in the bushes. Your looks hold you back, nothing else.
Shit, I've known good looking poor guys getting an allowance from the hoes they fuck. Heard stories of guys fucking foids in the foid's parents bed because hers was too small.

Last edited: