Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poverty in the Philippines

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Wow what a bunch of dirty brownies.

Just because they're poor doesn't mean they gotta litter.

Laziness is their main problem. Malays and other southeast asians tend to be lazy.

Its hilarious that the filipinos in the comments section are saying its because they don't have sanitation services.

What?? How hard is it to work together, clean up, and bring your trash to the side of the shanty town to leave the trash, dig a whole, bury it with dirt, and have a guy with a tractor go over it?

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9yaSKgynj78

Dirty lazy flips

rather live there happy than in the west brutally mogged and suicidal

It's cause they spend all their time sucking white tourist dick to clean up their own country.

Laziness is their main problem. Malays and other southeast asians tend to be lazy.

Its hilarious that the filipinos in the comments section are saying its because they don't have sanitation services.

What?? How hard is it to work together, clean up, and bring your trash to the side of the shanty town to leave the trash, dig a whole, bury it with dirt, and have a guy with a tractor go over it?

Dirty lazy flips
Yup
Some ethnic of south east asians also tend to act like a thug but nowhere near nigger level
The slum is the worst so no wonder they have no motivation to turn their live around
Their goverment is extremely corrupt and they dont want to overthrow them all

Last edited:
Never been in the slum parts of SEA though, I am Malaysian

No wonder their women are so desperate for white incel cock.

From what I understand, SEA are high time-preference due to the climate, environment, geography, etc. shaping the region as such.

This is probably why they NTmog most other Asiatics

How hard is it to work together, clean up, and bring your trash to the side of the shanty town to leave the trash, dig a whole, bury it with dirt, and have a guy with a tractor go over it?
they live in the dump area. they'll have to pay someone to throw that out which as one might suspect they might not be able to afford. it is curious seeing the changes the girls go through, you either have underage JBs or grandmas with suspicious growths (probably tumors)
I'd be tempted to passportmaxx if I wasn't aware of how often passport bros get cucked IRL

I grew up in place like that , 10 meters from our home was the garbage dump of metro manila , most of my nieghbor are hard working and thier children attend school , I used to collect scrapt paper and tin can in that garbage mountain , we are 8 sibling in our family , 2 are engineer , we have a nurse , accounting graduate , all of my sibling finish college studies , we now improve our standard of living , not rich but belong to middle class , we now have our own house , away from that place , but one thing I know , most of the people on that slum are kind , hard working and thier dream are to have job and afford a better place to live

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9yaSKgynj78

Dirty lazy flips

Environment looks similar to rural areas of my country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back