Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poverty high : sniffing hand sanitizer

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Hand sanitizer contains ethyl alcohol which evaporats quickly if at a high solution. A high solution can be sniffed giving a high similar to n2o cartridges

Drinking cough syrup is so much more effective for getting high as an underaged kid. Dextromethorphan, the active compound used normally as a cough suppressant, will get you very high with an extreme overdose. Just make sure dextromethorphan is the only active ingredient. I made the mistake of getting a box of gel tablets that included aspirin along with a bunch that didn't, thinking it wouldn't cause any harm. I only made that mistake once.

You ever try whippits bro? Another fantastic budget high.

You ever try whippits bro? Another fantastic budget high.
They're are the n20 cartridges i mentioned. They have a pleasant sweet taste to them. It makes my voice sound Alpha. :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Drinking cough syrup is so much more effective for getting high as an underaged kid. Dextromethorphan, the active compound used normally as a cough suppressant, will get you very high with an extreme overdose. Just make sure dextromethorphan is the only active ingredient. I made the mistake of getting a box of gel tablets that included aspirin along with a bunch that didn't, thinking it wouldn't cause any harm. I only made that mistake once.
DXM is dop

usu drunk drun

better off snorting glue if in thirdworld

People used to sniff marker pens at school

They're are the n20 cartridges i mentioned. They have a pleasant sweet taste to them. It makes my voice sound Alpha. :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:
lmao alpha as a legless cricket

Just ask your family to get yourself alcohol

what ends up happenning?

with the mixture of aspirin and dextromethorphan
For me, it was a mild overdose of aspirin, so I ended up having my muscles get extremely relaxed to where I was walking around like a wet noodle, then having a rebound where they seized up and hurt tremendously once the aspirin wore off. If all the boxes I'd taken had aspirin, there's a chance I could've died of liver failure.