Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL POV: you're the only white Chad left in France among ethnic subhumans

I would have disrupted those photos

Moggs me to death

Over for sandniggerriotercels

Every tallfag loses its power with the help of chainsaw.

@LeFrenchCel we all now know you are a mogger :feelskek:

Must be so hard having to constantly shove away females and being asked for photos because your leg bones are too long.

I'd rather be 5'3. At least I can fit in small sports cars like a Lotus Elise and pick up some hawt beeyatchzzz in it. Girls like a man who is MATURE and has MONEY.

Last edited:
I'd rather be 5'3. At least I can fit in small sports cars like a Lotus Elise and pick up some hawt beeyatchs in it.
Average manlet "pick up artist"

D-day was a mistake

I'd rather be 5'3. At least I can fit in small sports cars like a Lotus Elise and pick up some hawt beeyatchzzz in it. Girls like a man who is MATURE and has MONEY.
:dafuckfeels: How can one be so, delusional

D-day was a mistake
my grandpa fought on the wrong side and now his grandson has to pay the toll for it by being incel for life

Must be so hard having to constantly shove away females and being asked for photos because your leg bones are too long.

:dafuckfeels: How can one be so, delusional
It's not delusional. My drinkin' buddy from work whose 5'5, balding, wears glasses and has a beer belly had no problems attracting chicks whatsoever. He's married and has a beautiful home in Calabasas.

His wife may not always be home, since she's constantly out on work trips with Tyrone from the office. Always in and out! But it's ok because it shows that the blackpill is wrong and all you incels need to grow up and "touch grass!" as his wife's boyfriend's kids always say on Tik Tock!

Somebody should have shot him right there in a videogame

i really need to save the helicopter backpack picture

I hope a pack of niggers and sandnigger rapefugees gang up on him.

Look at these degens normies taking a pic with him, literal subhumans enjoying getting mogged into oblivion. I wish someone would go ER on these fucking chads. In GTA ofc, goes without saying.

Look at these degens normies taking a pic with him, literal subhumans enjoying getting mogged into oblivion.
They are subconsciously aware of the mogging, but their bluepilled brains fool them into acting chill, easygoing and like they don't care around the alpha male as a defense mechanism, so they play this off as just a fun photo session

Exactly this is why I plan to peak in my 60's

It's not delusional. My drinkin' buddy from work whose 5'5, balding, wears glasses and has a beer belly had no problems attracting chicks whatsoever. He's married and has a beautiful home in Calabasas.

His wife may not always be home, since she's constantly out on work trips with Tyrone from the office. Always in and out! But it's ok because it shows that the blackpill is wrong and all you incels need to grow up and "touch grass!" as his wife's boyfriend's kids always say on Tik Tock!
Sad part is some people do live like this

Throwing a molotov right in the middle there, would have made me really happy.

my grandpa fought on the wrong side and now his grandson has to pay the toll for it by being incel for life
army marching GIF

>Europeans marching themselves into their own grave over something that has nothing to do with them because some mustache dude decided that maybe some weird, ethnoreligious group shouldn’t run his whole country

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

There must be something in the water where I live, because 6’4” is not that tall. Sure, 6’4” is tall, but not so tall it’s a spectacle. I see dude’s his height multiple times a day. Even some of the kids at the end are as tall as him.

Have these people never seen a tall person before?

Also, how is he like a foot taller than all those girls? Are they in middle school, or all just 5’2”? I’m 5’10”, and I run into girls my height or taller all the time.

I swear, the Midwest is like a different dimension. 6’3” isn’t even unusual here. 6’6” is minimum to be unusually tall here.