Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL POV: you are blonde in India

Bootiful israel women saarrr

This is why so many western women choose to visit India or any other subhuman country, an ego boost

Fucking hell

I think when you never saw a person with white skin it look for you like an alien. its not because they lust after her, even the indian foids take pics with her.
Have you ever seen a rural cumskin take photos with a pajeet because they've never seen one before? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Shes built for BCC

Damn i want this bitch on my dick

Blondes are built for my BIC/BCC

Need this bitch on my dick asap

Blondes are built for my BIC/BCC
GTyQJSYW0AEegSB

Have you ever seen a rural cumskin take photos with a pajeet because they've never seen one before? :feelskek: :feelskek:
we have enough here. Why we should take photos with them? ealier many euros take pics with other looking people because they were exotic.

I think when you never saw a person with white skin it look for you like an alien. its not because they lust after her, even the indian foids take pics with her.

There's too many Indians.

she probably felt like a bar of gold among a field of dog shits, ego points +10000000000000000

JBC. Women go there to get their egos filled and raped by Big Curry Cock.