Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel POV: How it would feel to love a woman

ForeverAlonemaxxer

ForeverAlonemaxxer

Private Vodka (Ready for the LZ)
★★★
Imagine high school or college ending, you and your stacy lite gf have the same classes and you prepare to leave the campus. Before leaving she says "i love you so much babe" and you feel like you're in japan when the sakura leaves blossom. After she says that you head home holding hands with her, once you get back home she pushes you onto her soft bed, turns her AC on and says "love me forever". She now wants to have your kids and live a life with you. You fuck her and love her forever. Her soft lips on your cheek, her silky smooth thighs and her 8/10 face with brunette pheno. But a reminder: YOU WILL NEVER EVER FEEL A CUTE STACY-LITES TOUCH EVER. BECAUSE OF YOUR BONES. AND SKELETAL STRUCTURE

The Japan part was oh so random xD but I think you managed to get your point across very well. It never began for us.

The Japan part was oh so random xD but I think you managed to get your point across very well. It never began for us.
thanks IT is gonna touch this thread JFL

i will never know jfl.

I want hardcore animalistic rape fucking with robust sluts not cute anime romance.

I want hardcore animalistic rape fucking with robust sluts not cute anime romance.
cute anime romance > animal rape

robust sluts like lima?
No like this:
k2a8en.jpg

I missed out on teenage love :cryfeels:

I can't even be outside without feeling anxious

0AA1798F 79A5 43EF 8D23 4524649B75EC

My ideal looking foid :feelsohh::ahegao::feelsbadman:

Not in this life

Imagine high school or college ending, you and your stacy lite gf have the same classes and you prepare to leave the campus. Before leaving she says "i love you so much babe" and you feel like you're in japan when the sakura leaves blossom. After she says that you head home holding hands with her, once you get back home she pushes you onto her soft bed, turns her AC on and says "love me forever". She now wants to have your kids and live a life with you. You fuck her and love her forever. Her soft lips on your cheek, her silky smooth thighs and her 8/10 face with brunette pheno. But a reminder: YOU WILL NEVER EVER FEEL A CUTE STACY-LITES TOUCH EVER. BECAUSE OF YOUR BONES. AND SKELETAL STRUCTURE
Sick of these cuck fanfics.