Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel POV: Being 17, going to the beach and having a campfire with friends.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqXnirQlvM

Laughing over bottles of booze, exchanging kisses with the chicks there, experiencing short but intense stories, the warmth of the campfire as the night progresses and the temperature drops below 70 degrees :cryfeels:

Snuggling up to a girl you feel for and you know it's mutual :cryfeels:

The first experiences, making real love to girls who aren't cum dumpsters yet, being one of the firsts if not the first :cryfeels:

Getting out of your graduation, hanging out with your mates in town, and then ending up around a fire with some music and having a good time :cryfeels:

Fuck my life

Fucking hell, if you didn't live it before 22-23, you'll never ever live it as it disappears as you move on in life, what you do at that age, you won't do it again, or at least not with the same vibes once everyone enters the working world :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Imagine the memories it makes, compared to us, rotting in our places with no friends only because genetics wanted us to be the disposable ones. :cryfeels:
In the same vein, after you've kicked ass at the university right after

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuQLf2GVX_I

Last edited:
Laughing over bottles of booze, exchanging kisses with the chicks there, experiencing short but intense stories, the warmth of the campfire as the night progresses and the temperature drops below 70 degrees :cryfeels:

Snuggling up to a girl you feel for and you know it's mutual :cryfeels:

The first experiences, making real love to girls who aren't cum dumpsters yet, being one of the firsts if not the first :cryfeels:

Getting out of your graduation, hanging out with your mates in town, and then ending up around a fire with some music and having a good time :cryfeels:
thanks for the gigasuifuel

Anyone that has friends here are fakecels

nice r*ddit spacing topkek. 0iq cuck OP

Since aged 14 in 2015 I have rotted alone with almost zero friends, and ultimately zero friends since 2017. Fuck this shit, other teens and young people get to experience the time of their lives with friends and have a good time they will forever remember. I saw my old classmates live the time of their lives like this while I rotted. They’ll grow up to be adults and still remain best friends until they are old. Fuck this shit

actually it'll be 6 years for me on August 14, 2015
i remember this date cause that's when i moved from the old place i used to live in
I'm sorry for you, I don't know how to get out of this living hell. Be brave brother. :cryfeels:

tfw no 16-17 year old gf with tight pussy to have teen sex with

Since aged 14 in 2015 I have rotted alone with almost zero friends, and ultimately zero friends since 2017. Fuck this shit, other teens and young people get to experience the time of their lives with friends and have a good time they will forever remember. I saw my old classmates live the time of their lives like this while I rotted. They’ll grow up to be adults and still remain best friends until they are old. Fuck this shit
Same. This is supposed to be the best years of my life, but the in the past 3 years I’ve had zero friends and posting on incel forums.
tfw no 16-17 year old gf with tight pussy to have teen sex with
You want one who is 16-17? I’m 17 and don’t want one my age. Ideally I want a 11-12yo foid.

Same. This is supposed to be the best years of my life, but the in the past 3 years I’ve had zero friends and posting on incel forums.

You want one who is 16-17? I’m 17 and don’t want one my age. Ideally I want a 11-12yo foid.
:giga::feelsseriously:

What about rotting alone in your room, is that fun? It’s what I’ve done most my life.

i havent had friends in 6 years
It's bette that way. Every group has a loser or two who are clowns and excluded from most things. That was me for a year. Never again. I was better off playing mmo's than going out and seeing people hook up around me

Thats the most bluepilled normiecuck music Ive ever heard :dafuckfeels:

Honestly all those people at parties are boring ass lame ass normies.
They have nothing interesting to talk about.

We're better off without them.

Last edited:
Honestly there is a high chance they might talk about some low IQ shit or engage in retarded gossip and bore me out of my skull.

Women are good for fucking, not for you to take them to campfires.

Tbh In Minecraft I would prefer a 11-14 year old sex doll, thats virtual imaginationland prime for foids

Normies who were looksmaxxed and socialmaxxed in highschool and college lifemog us so hard.:feelsUgh: Went through some old facebook friends photos of those times and it was a brutal reminder. They had a whole decade of being slim, nicely clothed, sociable young people in high school and college.

The fact they are all taking the vaccine gives me some solace. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Thats the most bluepilled normiecuck music Ive ever heard :dafuckfeels:
Of course it is.

Life is Strange is an SJW game.

Created by and for those faggots I’ve heard.

Bro, just be born with good genes and don't have a mental deficiency!

[UWSL][UWSL]I went to parties like that when I was trying normiemaxxing, believe me, they are not fun at all.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I always ended up alone drinking and drugging ALONE, while my "friends" Normies and Chads had fun and fucked with women, I just stayed completely alone at a table or in the place with fewer people in the party (sometimes I simply locked myself in[/UWSL] [UWSL]a bath) getting high and drunk alone.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
sounds pretty based
I actually cant enjoy drugs alone,I need atleast one norman to mindlessly spout shit and talk over him :cool: