Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pouring gasoline on the flames of race war: What do you all think about the beating of mayocel, Jonathan Lewis Jr.?

I think those Niggers & Spics needs to be gassed, along with the rest of their respective races.

thugs in the second video are just pure scum, i 100% sure that after they will get out of prison they will commit crimes again.

reason why many whites in Western countries don't like blacks, many of them are just low life scum, criminals, drug dealers.

I feel sad for the guy. But he probably wouldn't be considered white by most white nationalists and such, since he was ugly and had a thick nose and bloated lips.

I feel sad for the guy. But he probably wouldn't be considered white by most white nationalists and such, since he was ugly and had a thick nose and bloated lips.
I knew someone was going to say that.

Disgusting savage fucking beating. Animalistic niggers & yes the fucking low iq migrant fucking beaners as well beat him. Why would you place your son in a school like this disgusting.
Cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back