Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [PotentialLF] Do you guys think that female hypergamy will bite foids in their asses?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
With the rising number of single mothers (of two and more in lots of cases), foids hitting the wall earlier (foid wall is not necesserily huge SMV depletion but definately much less men want to settle with them after they hit the wall), men going their own way (cope, but still damages foids mental well being) and getting blackpilled, do you think that the 25+ year old foids will suffer in the next 10-ish years from depression and other mental illnesses and eventually wish they didn't live so freely as they did and so hypergamously?

Not really, the most you can regard it as is drug addicts who become worn out after a lifetime of highs

No, it will only bite simps and cucks in their asses for defending women and their hypergamy.

Not really, the most you can regard it as is drug addicts who become worn out after a lifetime of highs
Yeah that's what I'm talking about as well. Not just depression.

Yes it's a never ending cycle.

Whether u live to see it, idk

No, but i hope yes

I've had enough, I will bite women in their asses.

No because by the time foids realize that riding the cock carousel was a mistake its already too late. The women who speak out against this lifestyle are silenced.

No. At some point in his life a man should decide if he wants to go with the crowd (mgtow, incels, mra, whatever) or take his chances and live his own life. Most will still pursue women but think that "this" will never happen to them and that they can land a nawalt single mom (why she's even single in the first place won't bother them much at the looming sight of an "easily obtainable" pussy).

No because by the time foids realize that riding the cock carousel was a mistake its already too late. The women who speak out against this lifestyle are silenced.
Too late for who? I was not talking in regards if they get reality checked before we get senile or anything .I'm asking hypothetically about the future however far away it may be.

If a company is successfully able to create highly intelligent and realistic robotic waifus, women will wish they were never hypergamous. Because we all know a majority of men would pick the waifu over a real foid.

Cope. Females will always live on tutorial mode.

Attachments

• tvebtrnm5rf51.png
    tvebtrnm5rf51.png
    886.6 KB · Views: 97
Yes.

I believe Newton's law affects many facets of life, not just physical bodies.

There shall be a reaction that will arise from Hypergamy. I dont know what it will be or when it shall arise, but such a system CAN NOT sustain itself.

I agree with this. Female hypergamy already is biting foids in their asses. A woman pays for her hypergamy in her early years by not being able to get a stable relationship later in life. Women's overall happiness has plummeted over the past few decades (along with men's). I think this is in a large part due to women in their early 20s not being willing to abstain from short-term relationships with Chads in the moment and valuing appearance over virtue, instead of using their window of beauty and fertility to attract someone stable and reliable to settle down with long-term, which has been shown to correlate with increased happiness in women.

Foid and her dopamine from all the attention: tinder match from Chad, likes from social media, and from disregarding the very existence of sub-8 men (yes; they want you to pursue them only to have the power of doing that).

Thus the male and the female are at the extreme ends of the dopamine spectrum: the mere sight of a foid's eye on him releases such high endorphins whereas only the GigaChad can now excite the Roastie(she would sleep with the average Chad, but she won't commit ''not settling teehee'). Something like anhedonia.

More pathetic than this is the betas trying to marry one of this roastie. She decided to marry not because she likes him, but because he is a convenience - maybe she wanted the attention of a wedding day or bored. This is like the pot trying to please the meth head.

At your ages late teen to 20s you assume you won't marry one but time and boredom can make a man to do that. However it is a blunder which is realized once the initial charm is over - a foid with a lower n count can extend this honeymoon phase a bit, one who is alpha widowed constantly by Chads will lose it in a few weeks. Then this is compensated by materialism/consumerism. She goes on a buying spree and this is a sort of fin-dom than a marriage. Still men put up with it by joking about it (what else can one do at this point? The relationship is noting great to celebrate, and not that worse to immediately warrant a divorce).

And once this materialism fails to excite her then comes the AF cycle again (AF->BB->AF). The beta knows fully well that he isn't desired anymore so he grudgingly becomes a cuck; he/she convinces that this is actually doing wonders to the relationship and she loves the beta/cuck more these days.

And beyond this is the looming threat of divorce when the beta is thoroughly raped financially, emotionally with taking away of his kids. You can see a few men whinge about it in the mgtow sub.

You youngcels would say you wouldn't but this is the chain of events to happen once you engage with a dopamine maxxed foid. MGTOWs themselves mock as 'one blow job away from the plantation'. Nature drives us that way. Subhumans don't have a choice. We are starved to the point of worshiping whatever is thrown at us.

General apathy and hatred of women will continue to grow. Its already starting with men not helping women who are getting beaten. It will continue to get worse as more and more men see that women are a protected class.

As long as the state provide money and laws on their favour and cucks are willing to sacrifice themselves for any random whore on the street nothing is going to happen.

Don’t you think it would’ve happened already?

Foids literally don’t have to face consequences for their actions. We’ve seen it time and time again.
No, it will only bite simps and cucks in their asses for defending women and their hypergamy.
As long as the state provide money and laws on their favour and cucks are willing to sacrifice themselves for any random whore on the street nothing is going to happen.

It would if non-chads were all based, but it's full of simps so they will always be able to settle once their fun is over.

Eventually yes.

the-struggle-for-existence-hannah-tempest-interact-london-2018-57-638.jpg

It eventually will but in the far future. According le châtelier’s principle things will always shift towards to equilibrium. It is inevitable. But it will not take 10 years. It could take 50-100 years

It eventually will but in the far future. According le châtelier’s principle things will always shift towards to equilibrium. It is inevitable. But it will not take 10 years. It could take 50-100 years

Remember that things will always get much worse.
In 10 years, women have all the power (future is female).
All sub 8 men are worked to death while chads get to fuck as many women as they want

Remember that things will always get much worse.
No. If anything women that are your age will point the finger at you and say you are to blame for things not ending up as they planned. Because women refuse to lower their standards and will never stop blaming average and below average males they'll continue putting the blame on failed normies and incels and society will follow suit with doing that just like it always has.

But I really hope the things that have made inceldom prevalent in the younger generations like large numbers of ethnic, non-NT guys being born in western countries is not repeated in the future because they are truly lost generations of men and a generation society preys on and wants to squeeze every last drop of productivity and usefulness out of.

I wish ethnic men immigrating to western countries knew this was the fate that awaits most of their male children. Multiculturalism will never work for ethnic males and they end up being sexless worker drones funding other people's lifestyles.

Hypergamy is the most destructive force in any civilization, worse than any atom bomb or plague. When hypergamy grows in a society and begins eating away at it, by the time anyone realizes what's happening, it'll be past the event horizon.

Women are too low IQ and irresponsible to realize and accept that feminism is the reason for their misery and the absolute state of society. They'll just keep blaming men for letting the house that is society burn to the ground while they're the ones who set the drapes on fire and are holding on to the fire extinguisher.

I think that principle might apply, not only to chemical systems, but to all organic systems at the macroscale.

Last edited:
When hypergamy finally changes it's name to Theodore Bundy then yes, it will bite them on their asses.

With the rising number of single mothers (of two and more in lots of cases), foids hitting the wall earlier (foid wall is not necesserily huge SMV depletion but definately much less men want to settle with them after they hit the wall), men going their own way (cope, but still damages foids mental well being) and getting blackpilled, do you think that the 25+ year old foids will suffer in the next 10-ish years from depression and other mental illnesses and eventually wish they didn't live so freely as they did and so hypergamously?
I really believe so. A lot of incels don't think foids can lose because so many men want to fuck and simp for them, even in old age. But foids are Chadsexuals. What does hordes of men who they deem as inferior wanting to fuck them actually mean to foids? They always have men thirsting after them and willing to worship them for a sniff of pussy, it's not as special or as meaningful as it would be to incels. Foids can get all the money and attention from these men in the world and it still wouldn't be good enough. What foids want is Chad to creampie them and be theirs, which isn't going to happen because Chad doesn't have to settle. So foids will cope with buying useless shit and fucking dogs, inanimate objects and each other. But at the end of the day they'll be miserable and resentful that not only did Chad not choose them but they're stuck with countless men they see as inferior and engaging in imitations of what they actually want. It's beautiful really. When foids worst suffering is going to start is probably when they're in their late 30 (probably sooner with how garbage western foids lifestyles are) or at "the wall". Yeah guys are still going to want to fuck even 70 year old grannies, but Chad can afford to keep fucking and chasing young pussy, why would he even glance at these middle aged bitches anymore when he can do better? The seething from these old blown out cunts is going to be great to watch. Live by the sword die by the sword.

I think that principle might apply, not only to chemical systems, but to all organic systems at the macroscale.
The principle works for practically anything. Everything eventually has to fall back to the equilibrium.

What's the math behind it?
There isn’t really any math. It’s just a principle. In terms of chemistry if there is a two way reaction happening and there is more product than reactant then the excess product tries to convert into reactant. In society female hypergamy has went way too far. This is not natural. Eventually female hypergamy will end and society will revert back to equilibrium (foids can’t choose partners anymore) either because society wises up and realizes how bad it got or through a great revolution

There isn’t really any math. It’s just a principle. In terms of chemistry if there is a two way reaction happening and there is more product than reactant then the excess product tries to convert into reactant. In society female hypergamy has went way too far. This is not natural. Eventually female hypergamy will end and society will revert back to equilibrium (foids can’t choose partners anymore) either because society wises up and realizes how bad it got or through a great revolution

This paper apparently looks into the math behind the principle, but it's locked behind a registration wall.

This paper apparently looks into the math behind the principle, but it's locked behind a registration wall.
It really could have been a good explanation.

My chemistry is shit, so understanding it through the math would have been a great help.
I was also really bad at chemistry. I only understand the basic stuff.

Not the ones that matter to me.no ... the bitches who made my life a hell will live happily ever after