Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Potential brutal blackpill for dollmaxxers.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
Potential brutal blackpill for dollmaxxers. The doll that ended up at your house was quality tested by another man at the factory.

Or maybe a bored worker may have "used" the doll once during his break.

Or maybe, at some point during the dolls journey from the factory to the warehouse to the delivery networks SOMEONE may have spent some time with it.

You'll never know. You can never be 100% sure that you were the first to use the doll.

Sorry, but "it's over " means "it's over".

You cannot escape the black pill.

:cryfeels: :blackpill:

Last edited:
penche sans main transparent fond brup bestreup reupload se jesushd jesus laspaelleras

Brutal pill for @TheTroonAnnihilator

My sex doll was MINT condition when I got it. It's holes were dry and there were no marks on it

My sex doll was MINT condition when I got it. It's holes were dry and there were no marks on it

Quality testers at the factory would have cleaned it before sending it out for delivery.

The horny delivery guy who may have used it would have also made sure to clean it.

:blackpill:

Quality testers at the factory would have cleaned it before sending it out for delivery.

The horny delivery guy who may have used would have also made sure to clean it.

:blackpill:
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Now imagine ordering a gynoid doll and finding out that it had the BBC before it's arrival, and now it doesn't like you. You can't send it back because a "No refunds" policy, brootal.

I can't see myself with those dolls until there is a drastic improvement in technology.

Thats why you need to give every new doll you buy a good beating to make them submit to you and prove your dominance over them.

I'll make a homemade 5'3" doll. To punch it.

Mannequins are good for punching too.