Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Potential backfiring of spreading the blackpill

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Plastic and height surgery is already pretty fucking expensive, but imagine how impossible it will be to get when literally everyone is trying to get as close to the image of Chad, which the blackpill accurately describes, as possible?

There won't be any words to describe how over it would be for poorcels.

it was always over

image of Chad

If supply of surgeons can meet demand then the prices might drop. Depends on what surgery you want I guess.

There's no surgery for your dick and besides height surgery'll give you 6-8 cm at most, not a big deal for real shortcels like me. Also saw some statistics on plastic surgery: over the last 10 years the number of male clients of plastic surgery clinics has rised tenfold. The most popular procedure being "a real man set": chin, jaw and cheekbones (who could've guessed). It seems that the blackpill is already at work and is going to get the joos even more shekels than treatment of baldness.

Last edited:
Plastic and height surgery is already pretty fucking expensive, but imagine how impossible it will be to get when literally everyone is trying to get as close to the image of Chad, which the blackpill accurately describes, as possible?

There won't be any words to describe how over it would be for poorcels.
fair point, but also, the more blackpilled people, the more research that goes into looksmaxxing, for example, if all men were blackpilled instead of retarded betabuxers, norwooding wouldn't be an issue anymore, someone would've figured out a way to cure balding. but then again, im not norwooding myself so if no one else was it'd be even more over for me :feelscry:
If supply of surgeons can meet demand then the prices might drop. Depends on what surgery you want I guess.
tbh

That is true. Once everyone find out about a strategy, it’s no longer valuable. Weightlifting comes to mind when it comes to getting women. Everyone lifts these days

for example, if all men were blackpilled instead of retarded betabuxers, norwooding wouldn't be an issue anymore, someone would've figured out a way to cure balding
Even more so, I wager if women too suffered from alopecia in such numbers as men do, the cure would've been found in five years. Because everybody knows that women are beautiful in great part because of their long hair, for the fucks sake. Whereas we men have to take the same ineffective shit we used to have since I don't know -- 60s, 70s?

That is true. Once everyone find out about a strategy, it’s no longer valuable. Weightlifting comes to mind when it comes to getting women. Everyone lifts these days
i dont tbh. no gym for your face after all

I probably won't surgerymaxx anyway so idc, we need to blackpill people

Best part is if everyone increases their height and attractiveness with surgery it changes nothing, the floor of what foids want just gets move again.