Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Potent suicidefuel. "Women don't approach" yeah right.

My cope is that all of those guys are LARPing

this could probably happen to an incel, but it would be the IT cuck gang roping you once you get inside the hotel room

They absolutely do. Saw it left and right in school

Not one comment

"Women never approach" :soy::soy::soy:

No chad spends his free time being a social reject redditor

Trust me on this, most dudes make up this shit.

"I'm an incel so let's just pretend normies and Chads who happens to browse Reddit (very popular site) are complete failures sexually as well so I can feel better about myself." :feelskek:
ded srs Ive seen Chads irl browse reddit

"I'm an incel so let's just pretend normies and Chads who happens to browse Reddit (very popular site) are complete failures sexually as well so I can feel better about myself." :feelskek:
Chads and normies are too busy on Snapchat etc. Come on dude do you really think they are browsing reddit?

My cope is that all of those guys are LARPing
Nah man it’s real. I remember my first job ever was working some drive thru and this guy I was working with got like multiple ladies numbers

Reddit is only popular among cucks and whales tbh.

Anyone can browse Reddit and different people do it, I have witnessed a 6'6" Chad from my class browsing r/DankMemes. You are coping so jfl.
Ok reddit is full of 6"6 Chads that somehow have enough time to be on Tinder, snapchat, Instagram and facebook also. I am wrong and everybody on reddit is a Chad.

Or you know. Anyone can be on Reddit, Stacy and Chad too. What's so hard to believe about that?

Reddit is full of " Hello inkwell, chad here" type ugly men who are in complete denial. Real chads are on insta/snap, etc where they have foids pming them.

I've seen in person girls approaching a Chad and giving him their phone number without even introducing themselves or making conversation.

Okay man, Chads are cavemen who only have access to Tinder and are ready to fuck 24/7. They definitely don't have hobbies or spend some of their free times browsing the internet.

They browse the internet, just not reddit. Over the last 3 years (2 of which i spent on /r/braincels), i cameacross countless braindead morons who legit thought they were chad. It was absolutely hilarious.
Btw dancing green man > Dancing obese black man.

That thread being full of larpers wouldn't be a farfetched idea tbh. I remember pretending to be a chad and posting a story of how I had a sugar momma at 18 in a similar thread.

They definitely can be though? Reddit isn't some ultra secret social club where only losers congregate. What matters is the type of subreddits they visit, which I'm pretty sure are either the defaults or hobby related subs. No chad will ever go on IT tho lol:feelskek:

Sounds like an argument a women/Incel tears would make. No surprise since your profile picture is of one.
Your profile pic is that of a foid as well, brainlet-kun

women dont approach
me

Average looking men don't get approached by women, I smell larp. But some of them could be telling the truth.

Reading those comments makes me want to rope :feelscry:. Imagine having females put in that much effort to try to fuck you.