Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Potent internetpill (enter on your own risk)

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
The internet has existed for 25 yrs (he an oldcel at this point 7bhn9l). In these 25 yrs foids have been setting up dick appointmemts literally from every website and (((platform))). Could u just imagine getting pussy appointments from ICQ,Skype,MSN,Cuckbook,Jewtube,Insta,mIRC,LinkedIn,Viber,Whatsapp,Telegram,Reddit,Twitter,Tumblr,Discord,Steam,etc,etc,ETFUCKINCETERA...

The internet pill is the most brutal of all

I was blown away over a decade ago when some dude on IRC had foids lining up to fuck him

Back then I thought must be his personality/game jfl

Things are going to get way worse.

The internet has existed for 25 yrs (he an oldcel at this point 7bhn9l). In these 25 yrs foids have been setting up dick appointmemts literally from every website and (((platform))). Could u just imagine getting pussy appointments from ICQ,Skype,MSN,Cuckbook,Jewtube,Insta,mIRC,LinkedIn,Viber,Whatsapp,Telegram,Reddit,Twitter,Tumblr,Discord,Steam,etc,etc,ETFUCKINCETERA...
This isnt anything new. Society will continue to pander to women until they hate having to fight other females for Chad's commitment.

I was blown away over a decade ago when some dude on IRC had foids lining up to fuck him

Back then I thought must be his personality/game jfl
[HardToSwallowEdition] :feelsYall:

Remeber when this was the wild west? Somewhere where we could be ourselves. No censorship, freedom of speech. Literally America! Now as big corporations eat it up away goes our rights, away goes democracy away goes fucking everything our grandfather's and ancestors fought ofr the the world wars and revolutions of the countries and battles.

Imagine if your soljdering ancestor suddenly teleported from omaha beach to today. Imagine the ragefuel.

Soy boys, delusional women, eboys, estrogen water, cuck America land of the fat home of the welfare

It's truly over for our species

Whoever put the system in place should've seen this coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back