Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PotatoTomato

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
@PotatoTomato

Hasn't been online since since August 2019, until TODAY

I was wondering where he was.. I thought he was gone for good.

Strangely enough, I was thinking about him today when I came across a necro'd thread...

@PotatoTomato thoughts on @PotatoFarmer ?

damn
@PotatoTomato hi

Yes, I also noticed this particular occurrence. I first noticed him looking at ban appeals, but didn't bother delving into which appeals he may or may not have been looking at.

damn
@PotatoTomato hi

I thought he was NEVER coming back... and then he comes back for a visit just after I was looking at his profile and wondering about him. What a coincidence!

I thought he was NEVER coming back... and then he comes back for a visit just after I was looking at his profile and wondering about him. What a coincidence!
insomniac

E1BD2388 EC11 4905 B0E7 621E86C6858A

fairly well-known user who requested a ban, and as far as I know didn't tell anybody else why, he stayed offline until today apparently

Yes i also noticed he was lurking

fairly well-known user who requested a ban, and as far as I know didn't tell anybody else why, he stayed offline until today apparently
they always come back

rent free in your head

Potato should be pronounced po-tah-toe and not po-tay-toe.

@PotatoTomato has been freed.

he was busy slaying

I was wondering when he'd be back

Over for potatoetomatocels