Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Posts like these just remind me how fucking stupid the majority of IT users are (Just World Fallacies out the ass).

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
40547370 913D 4BD4 8830 8E4312B73E80

Jfl the guy didn’t even say anything controversial and the writing was very high IQ and well written.

TL;DR : He didn’t even say anything controversial. Literally is just telling foids that the world is dangerous and that they shouldn’t put themselves in dangerous posistions. Yet all the fucking ITcels are seething at him like he said something radical jfl.

Like this is 100% proof they don’t actually read what we say, just what they “feel” like we said. Every post of ours they read they are already heavily biased against. They will interpret anything we say in the worst light possible, and will cherrypick posts for days to reinforce their worldview.

The sub has been dying for a reason many men are at least redpilled a lot of zoomers are already blackpilled.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They are a hate group.

they really are stupid. you could talk about loneliness and they'll pull out "you want a child sex slave" out of their ass.

IT has damaged my mind far more than the most based users here

IT are terrorists
they really are stupid. you could talk about loneliness and they'll pull out "you want a child sex slave" out of their ass.
Very this
"muh you have high standards" where?

they are tranny who wish chad would suck his cock.

IT has damaged my mind far more than the most based users here
Unfortunately this has happened to me.
My brain has rotten since I saw their sewage of IQ.

imagine caring about IT, they are a bunch of losers who like to make fun of people just to feel superior

They don't read what is said because they think they are superior.

View attachment 486113
Jfl the guy didn’t even say anything controversial and the writing was very high IQ and well written.

TL;DR : He didn’t even say anything controversial. Literally is just telling foids that the world is dangerous and that they shouldn’t put themselves in dangerous posistions. Yet all the fucking ITcels are seething at him like he said something radical jfl.

Like this is 100% proof they don’t actually read what we say, just what they “feel” like we said. Every post of ours they read they are already heavily biased against. They will interpret anything we say in the worst light possible, and will cherrypick posts for days to reinforce their worldview.

The sub has been dying for a reason many men are at least redpilled a lot of zoomers are already blackpilled.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
rapists will always exists, so the foids have to prevent to be raped, they have to don't trust strangers, don't walk at night, have a taser, a pepper spray or walk with a male..
because the rapists will always exists, like the thiefs will always exists, so I have to don't trust strangers, don't open the door to strangers, etc. also a child has to don't trust adults who offer him a passage..
the foids accuse us even if we tried to help them, there is a problem, rape, yes, at least you can prevent that..

anyway they continue to attack us for saying that the foids have to protect themselves, so don't protect yourself and be raped, only because you are a female you have a very high SMV, so it's normal to receive a lot of attentions, also the undesidered ones, they have to stay in our bodies and after tell how good is to receive ZERO attentions from foids ALL day ALL fucking days of your life