Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posts from here that stick with you?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
I tend to forget pretty much every thread/post on here, are there any particular ones that stood out to you and you can't forget?

One that was titled something like "Best anime of 2019" and then it was just this gif
CorruptHospitableJoey size restricted

I don't know why it made me laugh so much. Funny stuff

Anything by Nothingness.

Anything from @Tellem-T, he was racepilled af.

Anything from anyone based

the chadfish stuff

I done a fuckload of research on this and found out a hell of lot, case consumed me for over a month and am STILL finding titbits out which I will update on the thread very soon.

I done a fuckload of research on this and found out a hell of lot, case consumed me for over a month and am STILL finding titbits out which I will update on the thread very soon.
You should’ve tormented her tbh
One that was titled something like "Best anime of 2019" and then it was just this gif
View attachment 165903

I don't know why it made me laugh so much. Funny stuff

cuz anime is complete utter shit lmfao it prolly got removed because some mod(s)(?) got triggered

All of doctordoom's stories.

You should’ve tormented her tbh

Still in 2 minds with that bro. Pissed one night, few pics of Christopher by email or post? She knew full well what she was doing and totally destroyed a good man's life (and his brother's suicide likely caused through heartbreak at losing his beloved brother) and it's them I feel sorry and who are owed answers.

That's what makes me so angry about the whole thing :feelsree:

@Reddit_is_for_cucks 'a chadishes

good work wtf

I tend to forget pretty much every thread/post on here, are there any particular ones that stood out to you and you can't forget?

This one for pure comic factor lol.
good work wtf
Yeah, as I say it really it a nerve this one. Was glad I could track down some pics of him (and his teaching qualifications which he ripped up in anger, I crudely put them back together) to update his findagrave site as his brother and mum have since died after him so he's basically pretty much forgotten outside of this Incel community, which is kind of sad in a genuine but also grim way as he was (although Nuclear Bluepilled) one of us. If he was still alive that is. Hobbies were Anime, Dungeons and Dragons and Battletech. Oldschool copes.

Last edited: