Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News postmaxxing exists on MAL?

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-

explain this

@Arescel @proudweeb @Animecel2D

jfl who posted this

Is your avi the girl from maid sama?

There is no postmaxxing.
It's called spamming.

which one of you is it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
he speaks like he's from .is

The fact that the guys on MAL don't even know wtf OP is talking about or what "postmaxxing" is shows that MAL has a way better forum etiquette.
Spam is something bad and should be forbidden.

jfl @ the guy tagging us in the comment on that post, is it @highinhibition?

JFL mirrorreflection must be from here for sure. MAL is a cucked soyboy gynocentric website though. Remember the NuxTaku and Interspecies Reviewers debacle. Full of pseudointellectual autists, feminists and wannabe crititcs who hate anime and call everything shit to buy into the delusion of them having refined tastes. Those pussies think westerners and foids matter to the anime industry. Anilist and AniDB are way better. :feelzez:

how the fuck do you postmaxx on anime reviewing site? spam reviews??

I remember when reflex said he transitioned to mal.. couldn’t tell if it was a joke or if he was being Srs and god knows I was too lazy to check to this day lol

jfl @ the guy tagging us in the comment on that post, is it @highinhibition?
Probably, @highinhibition has kill a kill pfp like this guy and he seems to be around the same age, about to be 24, judging by the birthday Jun 28, 1998.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the tags at the end got me

that nigga is prolly gripmaxxing

just have a feeling

Your avatar: U’s me.

Your avatar: U’s me.

The fact that the guys on MAL don't even know wtf OP is talking about or what "postmaxxing" is shows that MAL has a way better forum etiquette.
Spam is something bad and should be forbidden.
Many outside of the blackpilled community don’t know what we mean when we add ‘max’ at the end of shit.