Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Postmaxxers have hit 'rock bottom'

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
Imagine posting constantly and replying to anything and everything most hours out of the day just to get a different color name on a forum about being a virgin.

Postmaxxers have literally hit rock bottom and might not ever crawl back out of the pit they currently live in.

We all got to cope this isn't me hating on your cope that much, you do you but I cant help but laugh at the meaningless replies on threads.

Capture2131313
CHASE THAT COLOR /b/ros

I want enlightened

whatever you say greycel

This is the thousandth thread made complaining about postmaxxers and it's just going to get filled with postmaxx replies

This is the thousandth thread made complaining about postmaxxers and it's just going to get filled with postmaxx replies
true ngl. These threads are postmaxxer magnets.

Ok, greycel.
You go out to have sex and party while I shitpost and aim for enlightenment :dab:

Postmaxxers are spam and should be restricted from posting

Welp, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this place

Supreme, references 4chan outside of 4chan (cringe) (newfag alert breaking unspoken rules), greycel but already acting above others. Yeah ... Very gay of a gaycel

Supreme, references 4chan outside of 4chan (cringe) (newfag alert breaking unspoken rules), greycel but already acting above others. Yeah ... Very gay of a gaycel
I had a feeling someone would say that. Wanted to see how many chansters were here. Graycel isnt acting above others. Graycel is posting something graycel found funny.

I had a feeling someone would say that. Wanted to see how many chansters were here. Graycel isnt acting above others. Graycel is posting something graycel found funny.
Random is the shittiest board and it's the biggest sign of being a newfag when you use the lingo outside of it. Just saying.

Random is the shittiest board and it's the biggest sign of being a newfag when you use the lingo outside of it. Just saying.
Ok you done now? Shittiest board to you because you are jerking it to /hm.

Imagine posting constantly and replying to anything and everything most hours out of the day just to get a different color name on a forum about being a virgin.

Postmaxxers have literally hit rock bottom and might not ever crawl back out of the pit they currently live in.

We all got to cope this isn't me hating on your cope that much, you do you but I cant help but laugh at the meaningless replies on threads.

View attachment 251464CHASE THAT COLOR /b/ros