Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxer hate needs to stop

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Seriously guys, next time I see another thread complaining about postmaxxers I'm going to spawn the wither in Minecraft I'm fed up. Do you not understand that this forum would be nothing without postmaxxers. It would just be dead and boring they actually make it fun and make ppl laugh. If all the postmaxxers were banned everyone including me would just instantly quit using the forum. We rely on postmaxxers and I can't believe some of you guys don't see that.

Hating on postmaxxers that litterally only do one worded posts and never put any effort in anything I understand why they get hate e.g. @MENSA_IQcel and @FrothySolutions . But all the other ones are actually funny and add value to the forum. So fucking quit complaining about them.

No tbh I hate postniggers

i will postmaxx until im banned idgaf
E3AF0135 33F4 4B1A B67F 1C32550975DF

CEO of high iq

bhwbehfdkwb qehlnwerncflhewbhrcfblh2ercf l2nkrflw rlmn eclj ewdc ewjld cljwe dchw edc 2wlehckhbwerclhb we c erlhchwje jebdh2elhdwlehrbcwrbfb2rfhoh24urfb2k4jrfgboyhu24 rfotu92fg3puh1epu9g4ouf2brohd2v3yoeb1piy34rvt

After i reached the 1000 mark, i gave up postmaxxing as a lunatic tbh

i love postmaxxers :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Postmaxxin is everything

There should be a postmaxx filter feature in this site: you mark your post as postmaxx or not, so another users can choose whether to see it or not. Ofc it's not fail proof but better than nothing

There should be a postmaxx filter feature in this site: you mark your post as postmaxx or not, so another users can choose whether to see it or not. Ofc it's not fail proof but better than nothing

We need a postmaxxing section tbh

bhwbehfdkwb qehlnwerncflhewbhrcfblh2ercf l2nkrflw rlmn eclj ewdc ewjld cljwe dchw edc 2wlehckhbwerclhb we c erlhchwje jebdh2elhdwlehrbcwrbfb2rfhoh24urfb2k4jrfgboyhu24 rfotu92fg3puh1epu9g4ouf2brohd2v3yoeb1piy34rvt

you all are niggers

Ban all postmaxers so we can stop hating them. No postmaxers = no hate

Cope. Wir müssen sie ausrotten.

I can't do this anymore I feel so dead inside

Nigger whore bitch, east a lasagnya

Status
Not open for further replies.