Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion posting TikToks should be discouraged here

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
since people are suggesting that we ban/discourage posting about IT, I feel like this should be brought up too. TikToks are honestly some of the worst content posted on this entire site. they are all obnoxious garbage that nobody wants to see. threads of TikToks never really have any point to them, either. at most it's like "look at this girl on TikTok acting like a slut" and it's like yeah. women with a big social media following tend to be vapid whores. literally everyone on this site knows this already

and it's also just like why the fuck is anyone here browsing TikToks and posting them? why would you ever browse that app of your own free will as a blackpilled incel

Tiktok is the definition of soy

i like what you’re saying, and i somewhat agree. though i don’t watch tik toks posted on here or any really

it's so cringe fk normies doing the same kind of videos over and over like it's a new thing jfl

be careful what you wish for this site could become a fucking totalitarian state

posting everything but hamlossus pictures, news, and updates should be discouraged here.

Yeah most of it is garbage ngl. You might even be able to argue it borders on worship, since most of that content is either "omg look at all these foids creaming over this pretty boy faggot" or "omg look at this dumb toilet being a whore and saying nothing of substance."

idk im not sure there should be action against it other than perhaps for that reason. Im not even really sure why people want to ban IT posts tbh

idk im not sure there should be action against it other than perhaps for that reason. Im not even really sure why people want to ban IT posts tbh
yeah I don't really think mods should be handing out bans or warnings for it but there should be a general consensus discouraging it. and tbh I agree, I take no issue with posts about IT, they can actually be funny as long as they don't take it too seriously

Yeah I support that tbh.

Using TikTok should be discouraged everywhere

Ok. I will not do that ever again! Br0!

I hate tiktok
Fuck all these normie fags who use it

Tiktok is faggotry it should be banned on sight