Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Posting on this forum as a low rank is pointless sometimes i swear

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
I don't get it, i feel like i make decent enough posts that they should get SOME traction at least.
Sometimes even clickbait doesn't work :feelsseriously:
Why do low effort posts made by high ranks get more attention then us?
Thoughts low ranking cels?
@JohnWickCel
@JohnDcel
@thespanishcel

Its called the rank halo.

you’re higher rank than me

At least ur not a greycel

What about @MENSA_IQcel. He always gets at least 2 pages to his threads

That's just the system not being able to cope with the posts per hour, you're a higher rank then me technically.
Mensa did get some fame from beefing with blackpillpres so it could be that :feelstrash:

sounds brutal tbh

Get an anime girl avi, the Halo might help you

Cause the social hierachy is on this forum too

im subhuman rank but my posts usually get a decent amount of traction. my last 3 threads got 78, 66 and 19 replies respectively. I think you just need to make them easier to engage with tbh. sometimes you'll make a really thought out post but people just don't know how to reply to it

because the majority have low attention spans

Get an anime girl avi, the Halo might help you

This. Crysis is no longer popular, it's a boomer game that only GPU enthusiast care about, it will get zero sympathy from these fortnite zoomers.

This. Crysis is no longer popular, it's a boomer game that only GPU enthusiast care about, it will get zero sympathy from these fortnite zoomers.
I'm starting to think I should stop recommending anime avi, it should be a secret at this point considering how much boost it can give.

You need to create some hype

Majority of the long threads are low effort low IQ threads by weebs.

Just look at the 50+ page thread "Yerberito".

Imagine a 50 page thread of people discussing different angles to a certain aspect of the blackpill, or a 50 page thread on stock trading basically a 50 page thread on anything that wouldn't enable postmaxxers to post 1 word responses.

I'm starting to think I should stop recommending anime avi, it should be a secret at this point considering how much boost it can give.

Well, just recommend people not to use an ugly avi at least. Using one of those is just shooting yourself in the foot.

Or you can recommend click-bait ones, like the one @MENSA_IQcel uses, everybody on the internet hate IQ braggers, guaranteed answers for your post.

Ahhhh seeing someone using the crysis guy as his avatar takes me back to the old good days when people used to have cringe nicknames like xXxDaRkUchiHaxX34 lmao

Well, just recommend people not to use an ugly avi at least. Using one of those is just shooting yourself in the foot.
Yeah using an ugly one is a huge failo.

Majority of the long threads are low effort low IQ threads by weebs.

Just look at the 50+ page thread "Yerberito".

Imagine a 50 page thread of people discussing different angles to a certain aspect of the blackpill, or a 50 page thread on stock trading basically a 50 page thread on anything that wouldn't enable postmaxxers to post 1 word responses.
Sad shit unfortunately, not that im claiming im some 500 IQ poster or anything but yea, it get's really discouraging to post when stuff like that happens.

11k posts but i dont have a single thread that exceeds 85 posts

post number is cope its all about clout

wonder if the halo still applies to the less cute 90's artstyle like mine. im not super concerned about halo though I just try to make posts that are good on their own merits tbh
We need users like you to keep the site alive bro.
this is very true btw, if every thread was just postmaxxers with no effortposters this would be the worst forum on the internet

first off avi halo
then rank halo
furthermore low IQ > High IQ always, just look at how many people attend football matches instead of chess, for instance

That’s brutal

It's actually easier to reply to a low-value more simple threat. If it's more complex, it requires effort to also reply and if to reply and if to contribute or not

I've never seen u posting bro

Tbh anything less than 10k posts = low rank

No anime avi===other users ignore u tbh. Before I had current avi I was invisible

That phenomenon can be explained by the fact that people have a knee-jerk egotistical reaction to anybody who purports to be more intelligent than them. Their insecurities kick into overdrive and they either try to belittle, disparage, or prove the person wrong (and therefore stupider than they claim).

It happens IRL a lot in other areas too. For example, if you're all playing some some competitive video game and you claim that you're better than everybody, there's always going to be that one guy who gets butthurt and feels attacked, so they demand you 1v1 them.

I've made some long threads with 2 pages of replies but those are rare kek

It's your personality.

Posting is cope

Its called the rank halo.

you’re higher rank than me
Was "he" actually a foid in the end or just got banned for extreme postmaxxing?

Was "he" actually a foid in the end or just got banned for extreme postmaxxing?
Suicide by mods and putting on that title for more attention and controversy