Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posted our Lord St. Blackops2cel's picture on a rating website. Results inside.

X

Xanadu

Greycel
An absolute scholar of inceldom, the founding truecel himself. May I dwell in His house forever. 

I opted for females to rate him only. One or two votes were clearly sarcastic or done quickly by the voter to gain website currency points. Other than that results are as expected with of course 'trustworthiness' winning out by far due to the inability of truecels to cheat on a roastie let alone attain one. The perceived creepiness factor of incels simultaneously brings down his trustworthiness. 

It's so incredibly over. Time to become a hERo if you ask me. Will update when picture hits 100 votes. 

https://imgur.com/a/STqRd

Hardly a black pill, nothing we didn’t already know.

"He looks like he could easily find a nice girlfriend to play games with :) :)" (c)CuckTears

We will forever dwell in his house

6% of women find him attractive? OUR RELIGION IS A LIE! ST. BLACKOPS2CEL IS FAKECEL! WE'VE BEEN WORSHIPPING A CHAD THIS ENTIRE TIME!

6 percent is what I got for attractiveness on photofeeler with a flattering picture. St. blackops2cel absolutely mogs me when it comes to perceived trustworthiness though.

dannymason said:
6% of women find him attractive? OUR RELIGION IS A LIE! ST. BLACKOPS2CEL IS FAKECEL! WE'VE BEEN WORSHIPPING A CHAD THIS ENTIRE TIME!

Those 6% are probably a software glitch or ugly gay men.

dannymason said:

You have no right to criticize the great st blackops2cel gtfo fakecel.

Xanadu said:
An absolute scholar of inceldom, the founding truecel himself. May I dwell in His house forever. 

I opted for females to rate him only. One or two votes were clearly sarcastic or done quickly by the voter to gain website currency points. Other than that results are as expected with of course 'trustworthiness' winning out by far due to the inability of truecels to cheat on a roastie let alone attain one. The perceived creepiness factor of incels simultaneously brings down his trustworthiness. 

It's so incredibly over. Time to become a hERo if you ask me. Will update when picture hits 100 votes. 

https://imgur.com/a/STqRd

AHAHAHAHAHA OH MY AHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD WHO THE FUCK RATED HIM AS VERY ATTRACTIVE lmao wtf OP

Did they leave any messages? I got some on my picture there.

dannymason said:

Most likely a petty vote. But I agree, we should find someone uglier. He (pbuh) mogs me to oblivion. He is a Chad compared to me. I want someone that would feel like an Incel like me, not a Chad.

Any update OP? Show us the messages as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back