Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

postapocalyptic stuff

that explains your interest in fallout 3

Finally some like minded people.
Survivor by vertibirdo d9cubus

Revolution bigdog by alexanderbrox0101 d6wsnrd

When war comes p 1 by vertibirdo d9w587i

Also boy and his dog the movie is a classic and blackpilled as fuck.

The Road by Cormac McCarthy is great.
Ae915ce1721bb9caadd616347dddc2fa

Collapse by Jared Diamond

Last edited:
It's the story of a man and his dog. As a man living alone in a post apocalyptical desert, his main goal is to find a female to have sex. The dog is basically trained to find females. In his "quest" he will discover a lot of strange things, especially a subterrean elitist civilization, which is the descendant of the wealthiest gotha, trying to follow a radical morally pious way of life underground (btw this actually inspired the Fallout game franchise). The more you learn about this people, the more you realize their utopia is rather a terrific dystopia ...

I'd definetly be in the slave trading business.

It's the story of a man and his dog. As a man living alone in a post apocalyptical desert, his main goal is to find a female to have sex. The dog is basically trained to find females. In his "quest" he will discover a lot of strange things, especially a subterrean elitist civilization, which is the descendant of the wealthiest gotha, trying to follow a radical morally pious way of life underground (btw this actually inspired the Fallout game franchise). The more you learn about this people, the more you realize their utopia is rather a terrific dystopia ...
danka

you gained beautiful giftaz
I'd definetly be in the slave trading business.