Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News POSTAL on steam for free

I hate women.

Go ER (in Postal)
full

Wow nice, a free game that normally costs $2 and is literally 22 years old.

I want postal 4 though

Another great free game is Cry of Fear it is about an incel and his inner demons coming to life, great psychological horror game very relatable to us

Wow nice, a free game that normally costs $2 and is literally 22 years old.
You can put your harsh comment in your ass.
Its not about cost or age of this game (old games are slayers tho like Max Payne, Grand Theft Auto or CS 1.6 ). May be someone collects games or just want to get cards to sell them or craft badge... and promotion is probably limited, soon game will be paid again.

has the sun risen in your locality?
Today at break room, I said hi to Foid, she replied with hi and moved away. Then I looked in the eyes of another Foid at work, she immediately looked away. Both of them are slightly below my looksmatch. It's always the same. How the fuck am I supposed to find a gf with those entitled Chad addicted holes?

Last edited:
You can put your harsh comment in your ass.
Its not about cost or age of this game (old games are slayers tho like Max Payne, Grand Theft Auto or CS 1.6 ). May be someone collects games or just want to get cards to sell them or craft badge... and promotion is probably limited, soon game will be paid again.
lmao it was directed more at Steam, a multi billion dollar company and they give away a 20+ year old game that only costs $2 anyway.

Postal is banned in my country :feels:

lmao it was directed more at Steam, a multi billion dollar company and they give away a 20+ year old game that only costs $2 anyway.
steam is utter shit, im disappointed with this year christmas sales, nothing special, just shit