Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your Waifu

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Mine is Elaine Reed from Genocyber:

latest

Priscilla from Claymore

7ObeUrM.jpg
YvrgpgO.jpg
tVOWtkq.jpg

IMG_20171121_192121.jpg

Z6HhhcE.jpg

Unironically Rei, she is a broken retard like me. I have her because I want to feel less alone, nothing more. I grew up with Evangelion wasn't mocked which probably helped.

73644547511e16aaf449a0703a8674fb--dark-souls--demons-souls.jpg

9874f31bb13ae87116ef65e9c742b1c6--dark-souls--fantasy-artwork.jpg

The Emerald Herald from Dark Souls II

Battlefield3cel said:
73644547511e16aaf449a0703a8674fb--dark-souls--demons-souls.jpg

9874f31bb13ae87116ef65e9c742b1c6--dark-souls--fantasy-artwork.jpg

The Emerald Herald from Dark Souls II

A man of great taste I see

Honestly?

FfdXV2a.jpg

Before I really deduced that I like brunettes with off-white skin and dark eyes, I thought I had yellow fever and only liked Asians. Chun Li was the first true Asian, fictional or not, that I had been exposed to, as far as I can recall. I played with her in the arcade endlessly as a kid because I loved her moveset. It became my "style" in all fighting games - choosing Xianghua in Soul Calibur and Sheik in Melee were no-brainer decisions after a lifetime of Chun Li. But there can only be one.

blickpall said:
Honestly?

FfdXV2a.jpg

Before I really deduced that I like brunettes with off-white skin and dark eyes, I thought I had yellow fever and only liked Asians. Chun Li was the first true Asian, fictional or not, that I had been exposed to, as far as I can recall. I played with her in the arcade endlessly as a kid because I loved her moveset. It became my "style" in all fighting games - choosing Xianghua in Soul Calibur and Sheik in Melee were no-brainer decisions after a lifetime of Chun Li. But there can only be one.
Chunners is hot af, especially in that pic. I played those games too. Xianghua is top tier in sc2, all the 'pros' use her and voldo.

Battlefield3cel said:
Chunners is hot af, especially in that pic. I played those games too. Xianghua is top tier in sc2, all the 'pros' use her and voldo.

Agreed. I used to have a rotating background image folder, and it was all Chun Li for like two years at least, hundreds of images. The dedication was real. Just dawned on me that I haven't used her in any game since the last time I played MvC2 about... 4 years ago. That's heartbreaking. I am not doing Chuns the justice she deserves.

Yea, Xianghua being top tier certainly did help. Honestly I was much better with Voldo. Great game, didn't really like any of the latter editions in the series after 2.

Saori Makishima from Oreimo. I like to have a fellow otaku as a waifu.
giphy.webp

746138i

blickpall said:
Agreed. I used to have a rotating background image folder, and it was all Chun Li for like two years at least, hundreds of images. The dedication was real. Just dawned on me that I haven't used her in any game since the last time I played MvC2 about... 4 years ago. That's heartbreaking. I am not doing Chuns the justice she deserves.

Yea, Xianghua being top tier certainly did help. Honestly I was much better with Voldo. Great game, didn't really like any of the latter editions in the series after 2.

MvC3 is worth a go. Havent played the new one. Street Fighter 4 is better than 5. SoulCalibur went downhill after 2. They just got increasingly bad

Battlefield3cel said:
MvC3 is worth a go. Havent played the new one. Street Fighter 4 is better than 5. SoulCalibur went downhill after 2. They just got increasingly bad

MvC3 really wasn't bad, it just wasn't as good as 2 in my opinion. Not only were there more characters in 2, I feel like the characters presented a far wider variety of playstyles. Infinites and juggles weren't as easy as they are in 3 in my opinion, and some of even the lower tier characters could compete with everything below the god tier if played really well. The variety of teams and combinations really made the game for me; me and my friends got decent with some really wonky teams and then would test them out on netplay. I liked Jin + Megaman + Chun Li/Juggernaut, it was just such a fun approach to the game through those characters. Most of the new additions weren't that exciting compared to the ones they removed. I also much preferred the animation style, music, and effects in 2 over 3. But that might just be the nostalgia talking, of course.

I haven't played any SF since 3 but I do follow on YouTube and form what I've gathered, I'd be inclined to agree.

SC was really tragic though. 3 was broken with the canceling, 4 had shit-tier movesets and ultimates that really made the game stupid to me. If another one came out, I haven't been following it. 2 for life.

blickpall said:
MvC3 really wasn't bad, it just wasn't as good as 2 in my opinion. Not only were there more characters in 2, I feel like the characters presented a far wider variety of playstyles. Infinites and juggles weren't as easy as they are in 3 in my opinion, and some of even the lower tier characters could compete with everything below the god tier if played really well. The variety of teams and combinations really made the game for me; me and my friends got decent with some really wonky teams and then would test them out on netplay. I liked Jin + Megaman + Chun Li/Juggernaut, it was just such a fun approach to the game through those characters. Most of the new additions weren't that exciting compared to the ones they removed. I also much preferred the animation style, music, and effects in 2 over 3. But that might just be the nostalgia talking, of course.

I haven't played any SF since 3 but I do follow on YouTube and form what I've gathered, I'd be inclined to agree.

SC was really tragic though. 3 was broken with the canceling, 4 had shit-tier movesets and ultimates that really made the game stupid to me. If another one came out, I haven't been following it. 2 for life.
MvC2 was definitely the high point in the series. I played alot more of 3 tho with friends. I had a Vergil/Firebrand/Zero team. It was a step backwards. 

Yeah SF4 was awesome. 5 was very medicore. Changed the ultra system for the worse. There was a soul calibur 5 with ezio auditore as the cameo character.

Battlefield3cel said:
MvC2 was definitely the high point in the series. I played alot more of 3 tho with friends. I had a Vergil/Firebrand/Zero team. It was a step backwards. 

Yeah SF4 was awesome. 5 was very medicore. Changed the ultra system for the worse. There was a soul calibur 5 with ezio auditore as the cameo character.

Ah right, I think I saw promos for that then. Definitely haven't seen any actual gameplay though haha.

Have to add this MvC2 portrait of waifu:

QtnSfOa.png

l761y2u.jpg

always liked this one.
drawn and written by a man lol

I never understood it well. At first I thought people called their waifu just their favorite fictive character. Then I sorta learned it is more than that and that some guys even actually spend their time regularly fantasizing about their waifu.

What is it about?

AngelOfDisease said:
I never understood it well. At first I thought people called their waifu just their favorite fictive character. Then I sorta learned it is more than that and that some guys even actually spend their time regularly fantasizing about their waifu.

What is it about?

For me waifu is like the SO you will never have in real life. I often fantasize about my life with Elaine.

AngelOfDisease said:

What is it about?

It's an imaginary gf, wife, and/or sexual partner from a work of fiction (usually anime)

AngelOfDisease said:

What is it about?

I think it depends how deep the rabbit hole you are. Some people consider their waifu as something similar to a fupa, or imaginary entity that you create that you can have relationships, conversations, and even intimacy with. Some people buy body pillows of their waifu and use them as a manifestation of the imaginary entity.

For me, I just think Chun Li would be foxy as hell if she weren't 2D and was real, or if I was in her universe and was 2D myself I'd totally want to smash, but I don't really take it beyond that. Just a drawing of a fine-ass lady.