Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your suicide fuel.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
ZZFgDyN.jpg

"I want to settle now"

Knowing that women will always have options and as well knowing that you're unwanted/unwelcome from most females, as well as social circles.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Knowing that women will always have options and as well knowing that you're unwanted/unwelcome from most females, as well as social circles.

So right, the only choice left is to R O P E.

Hearing that the average age somebody loses their virginity at 17 makes me so angry.

AlexanderR97 said:
Hearing that the average age somebody loses their virginity at 17 makes me so angry.

If you haven't fucked a prime JB it's over.

jagged0 said:
AlexanderR97 said:
If you haven't fucked a prime JB it's over.
I'm almost 21 so its pretty much ogre at this point.

Knowing that you are plan H if a woman even gets to the point of seriously considering you

Watching a girl's eyes light up when she sees her boyfriend. How she switches from a bitchface to being all happy and joyful when she sees him.

Watching a girl and her bf at a diner grab his food and serve it to him. How she caters to his every need. She doesn't wait for him to ask, shebjust services him, automatically.

Pbasicall everything that involves females or couples.

when I see a mirror

At least I'm not as pathetic as someone like this chick's bf. I'd have no issues cutting ties with a woman the moment she cheated on me. I'm extremely good at dropping someone from my life in a heartbeat.

Seeing happy couples and hearing sex talk even "sex isn't everything."

I hate cucks above all

Rate this honest picture of her below:

Attachments

• 3ed7f6f-14962-bob-1075-0d3760000-0d0300300-0d7240000-0d3243243-sector_668x376-crop[1].jpg
    3ed7f6f-14962-bob-1075-0d3760000-0d0300300-0d7240000-0d3243243-sector_668x376-crop[1].jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 109
KyloRen said:
Watching a girl's eyes light up when she sees her boyfriend. How she switches from a bitchface to being all happy and joyful when she sees him.

Watching a girl and her bf at a diner grab his food and serve it to him. How she caters to his every need. She doesn't wait for him to ask, shebjust services him, automatically.

That is some bluepilled shit

OP - boyfriend has "come to terms with it"

He knew it was let her do it or become incel
this is 2017

seriously what goes through these retards heads when they have psycho sex addicted gfs like these. The guy is obviously a good looking normie or a chad acting cucky, he could easily leave her and get another stacey. How could you live with yourself at night when your slut stacey gf is getting railed by a tyrone or a giga chad?

My suicidefuel is just seeing couples together enjoying themselves out in public it makes me wanna end it. Im sick of seeing so many people in relationships and thus them being so fucking happy with their lives. Any normie who says people can still be depressed in a good loving relationship can fuck right off.

But nah the normies will keep tellling us that we can somehow have a fullfilled life without worrying about trying to obtain a FHO.

Knowing 80% of men are unattractive in the average female's eye.