Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post your Ritalincel memes

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Post your @Ritalincel memes.
Got much @Ritalincel memes?
Post your @Ritalincel memes right here then.
I want to see @Ritalincel memes right now tbh.

I love this song which he always posted here

>r/memes

I used to dislike his posting when he posts the cuck picture to posts containing certain words. But now I find it really funny.

Y'all reddit onetits showerthoughts you guys neckbeard niceguys dopamine nofap NW0 trigger

Come at me ritalincel!!

Last edited:
>DAE le mods = gods?

blckd-1-jpg.87462

Last edited:
Mugi

Death to weeb cucks, BTW

t. r9k beta orbiters

Proudly made by @Blacktarpill :
lsdcel
Lsdcel

Egoboosted tbh

cancerous AIDS
A new strain of AIDS that has geneticly enhanced by scientists to control population. Also called CAIDS, not only does an infected individual get the full blown AIDS, but also cancer leading to the inevitable kemo treatment that, as you know, almost kills you as well. Its pretty much a death sentance, and it works quicker than any disease alone. Experts say that within minutes of contracting the Cancerous AIDS, you can feel the symptoms setting in.
Unlike Conventional AIDS, which is transmitted through blood, The Cancerous strand can be transmitted through any bodily fluid. This means if a CAIDS infected person was to cough in your general direction, and you happened to be taking a breath, the virus could be transmitted to you in an airborne contraction situation. Taking a drink after, or kissing an infected person can also lead to transmission.

Obviously this is some shit you dont want to get, and any individual infected must be quaranteened immediately. An infected person in a situation such as a subway ride, could potentialy infect hundreds if not thousands of people in a matter of an hours.

The Cancerous AIDS has all of the conventional AIDS symptoms and within minutes of initial infection subject develops the AIDS Cough,and within 24-48 hours of infection the AIDS Face Sets in. This pretty much makes the infected look like a zombie from Resident Evil within the first week. Cancerous AIDS patients rarely live over 60 days after infection making it pretty much the quickest killer in the population.

by Russ Bus March 13, 2008

Supmugi
Blckd
BsPV5FxCIAEJT1y.jpg
jx7jd1do0xa21.jpg

brutal BLACKEDpill

cancerous AIDS
A new strain of AIDS that has geneticly enhanced by scientists to control population. Also called CAIDS, not only does an infected individual get the full blown AIDS, but also cancer leading to the inevitable kemo treatment that, as you know, almost kills you as well. Its pretty much a death sentance, and it works quicker than any disease alone. Experts say that within minutes of contracting the Cancerous AIDS, you can feel the symptoms setting in.
Unlike Conventional AIDS, which is transmitted through blood, The Cancerous strand can be transmitted through any bodily fluid. This means if a CAIDS infected person was to cough in your general direction, and you happened to be taking a breath, the virus could be transmitted to you in an airborne contraction situation. Taking a drink after, or kissing an infected person can also lead to transmission.

Obviously this is some shit you dont want to get, and any individual infected must be quaranteened immediately. An infected person in a situation such as a subway ride, could potentialy infect hundreds if not thousands of people in a matter of an hours.

The Cancerous AIDS has all of the conventional AIDS symptoms and within minutes of initial infection subject develops the AIDS Cough,and within 24-48 hours of infection the AIDS Face Sets in. This pretty much makes the infected look like a zombie from Resident Evil within the first week. Cancerous AIDS patients rarely live over 60 days after infection making it pretty much the quickest killer in the population.

by Russ Bus March 13, 2008
"The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one."
Dude, let's go Munging!.

Boy oh boy do I wish the real @Ritalincel would show us some @Ritalincel Memes
:ha..feels:
That would suure give me such happy.
jfl, he has more personality than this entire forum

I like how he says "mops me" whenever the topic is janitor/cleaning related.

@acnescarcel is another casualty of the war on male feminists :feelsbadman:

@acnescarcel is another casualty of the war on male feminists :feelsbadman:
What do you mean? Where is he? What happened? Please do elaboration!