Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Post your most misogynistic, sexist & foid demeaning jokes here

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
I hate how cucked the media has become - its ok to screen commercials that portray men as idiots & imbeciles whilst they portray foids as super high IQ beings who can never do any wrong (a direct opposite of reality & the natural order). If you watch TV you can never see a foid being made fun of - its always the men who are the butt of jokes

So if you have some great misogynistic sexist jokes or memes that demean or disparage Foids or if you have some great apeR jokes post them here so we can all cope by laughing at these degenerate sluts

I went to a standup comedy show a while ago where the subhuman fatass comedian guy made a joke about how billboards on the side of highways saying that Drunk Driving is illegal is the equilalent of tattooing BIG signs that say "NO RAPING" on foid's backs. If you can read the message it then its already to fucking late. I couldn't believe my ears....

I was drunk so I can't retell it or do it any justice but it was insanely funny to me, there is zero chance of something so purely based and low inhib being acceptable today, roasties would chop his dick off on stage immediately....

I went to a standup comedy show a while ago where the subhuman fatass comedian guy made a joke about how billboards on the side of highways saying that Drunk Driving is illegal is the equilalent of tattooing BIG signs that say "NO RAPING" on foid's backs. If you can read the message it then its already to fucking late. I couldn't believe my ears....

I was drunk so I can't retell it or do it any justice but it was insanely funny to me, there is zero chance of something so purely based and low inhib being acceptable today, roasties would chop his dick off on stage immediately....
Hahaha
That Standup comic was Based as Fuuuuuuurrrrrccccckkkk
Great joke tbh ngl
Its sad there arent that many based standup comedians nowadays who drop blackpilled jokes

What do you call a girl with no rights?
Wife material.

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Hahahaha
Great one!

Reckon this one is going on IT

What do you call a good foid? A dead one

Reckon this one is going on IT
Fuck IT - i hate the fact that we always have to be looking over our shoulders for those IT bastards instead of enjoying the sweet sweet sensation of binging on Blackpills.
The deader the better.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hahaha
That Standup comic was Based as Fuuuuuuurrrrrccccckkkk
Great joke tbh ngl
Its sad there arent that many based standup comedians nowadays who drop blackpilled jokes
you need to watch this sam hyde performance if you didnt its one of my favorites

Here's a joke:
Women's rights

Here's a joke:
Women are equal to Men
"why are foids so scared of getting aped? they should feel proud that someone is risking life in jail just to fuck them"
:feelskek:

Last edited:
What do you get when you mix a mentally ill, lonely female with a society that abandons her and treats her like trash? A fairytale.

Why do women get periods?

They deserve them.

3h461jnoa8111

Why do foids take off their makeup before they go to bed?

It's their way of scaring away nightmares.

Elliot Rodger was a hero

Why do women touch eachother? Because vampires can't see their own reflection.

What do you call it when you carry a women during a mass shooting? Body armor
What do you call a baby thats from a single mother? A fuck receipt

Last edited:
"I would friendzone you"

Why do women get periods?

They deserve them.
One of the best tbh ngl
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this! - and make me a sandwich "

Last edited:
One of the best tbh ngl
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this! - and make me a sandwich "
This one reminded me of another one.....

Why do women have smaller feet?

So they can get closer to the sink, oven, stove.