Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post your most fucked up immoral sexual fetishes regarding women here[this is a non-judgemental zone],its a contest tosee whos the most fucked up

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★★
Title:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:@VideoGameCoper @AsakuraHao

My first one regards this curryfoid that @AsakuraHao posted in this thread : https://incels.is/threads/would-you-fuck-this-pajeeta.621876/
Heres her picture
1719218022711288m-jpg.1185840

I will start with my fetishes first:
eg
submerging her in piss and or scat
forcing her to eat shit and/or drink piss

hanging her upside down via rope and fucking her

or forcing her to do splits on a giant dildo
or letting horses donkeys cows and other farm animals brutally gang grape her
at night and day both inside a barn and in the forest/desert/and-or jungle
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

or amputeeing her and raping her(in minecraft of course):feelsdevil:

or driving a crane around a ghosttown that i own in a desert/jungle/forest devoid of human life and typing her up maybe upside down or not by the cranes handle and then lowering her into lakes of water and mud and sand to get her all dirty and grimy before i fuck her or let bears horses lions zebras elephants or wild giraffes lick/grape her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

another thing I think would be fun is tying her to a helicopter by a bungee cord and flying tied up nude body around at high altitudes or tying her to the side of a single engine plane(such as a wwii fighterplane) and flying her around for miles and miles across entire countries before landing
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

I love women’s feet

being sexually attracted to your mum

Obedient
Submissive
Kind
4'11 Ideally (I'm 5'3 :feelsbadman::cryfeels:)

I guess CNC is the most immoral.

It's not that I'd want to actually rape a woman who didn't want it but if I had a gf I would want to pin her down and fuck her while she cannot move.

jfl at all the cucks here viewing but not posting

jfl at all the cucks here viewing but not posting
Two reasons for that

1. Some of us don't have degenerate fetishes

2. Imagine posting your "most fucked up immoral fetishes" on a site known to be monitored by federal agents.

Ok, here goes. Had this idea about 5-6 years ago when I was in particularly dark place.

I have a fantasy of someone becoming a sexual slave, and slowly but surely losing a piece of themselves every time they orgasm, until there is nothing left but the physical components required to experience pleasure. Amputate a leg for example, then an arm, etc etc until you are left with what is essentially a quadriplegic hanging on hooks. Continue on and you remove the hair, the skin, maybe the head and keep the torso alive with artificial life support systems so that a warm body with ability to get wet and shudder in response to orgasm can be maintained indefinitely, but there is essentially nothing left that can be defined as a real person anymore.

I wouldn’t mind sitting down and being spit on by 3 or 4 attractive girls for about 20 minutes straight.

I have a couple of them, but probably the most fucked up one is this:

The precondition is that I have to be able to make them extremely/infinitely ticklish and orgasmic (but I further assume that even though they are infinitely ticklish/orgasmic they can avoid moving if the movement itself would cause them significant harm unless the sensation is too extreme which has to be intentionally made so; it also means that under no circumstances they can avoid having a pleasured/laughing face if they have strong enough orgasms/are tickled strongly enough). For fantasy purposes, I usually simply assume a fantasy country where things just are the way. Sometimes, as an alternative, if I want to make it more "realistic" is to simply assume some magical substance which can increase sensitivity on certain areas and rewrite the brain.

The fantasy itself is part of an overarching fantasy where I control thousands of "sex slaves" with increasing levels of punishment for misbehaving. This fantasy is essentially the last part, where they have done things egregious enough (but it's not actually egregious, it's just not exactly doing what I want them to for a few times) to (potentially, as you will see) be killed.

So I assume I have two misbehaving slaves. I essentially hogtie both of them and make them face each other (potentially also connecting their tongue and their nipples). But in this position, I connect their feet to the neck. Then, the goal of each of them is to survive longer than the other one because the first who dies due to suffocation as they strangulate themselves with their feet which get too weak to hold the weight has lost and if the other one survives a complete "cycle" she has one and can live on. Then, of course I assume their face is covered in fear, but I define a cycle which slowly increases tickling/stimulation from zero to a maximum and then slowly reduces it to zero again. The cycles are adjusted in a 180° shift, so if one has full tickling/orgasms the other one has nothing at all. These cycles achieve three purposes: On the one hand, it is fun to imagine their fear while they have to fight to not laugh/show a pleasured face due to the orgasm but eventually lose and how their faces look like that. Being tickled/stimulated distracts them so it actually makes the strangulation even worse (though not extremely so due to the setting described above). And lastly, having the cycle shifted makes everyone think the other one laughs at their misery. The 180° shift also explains why it does immediately not end when one has died because to be fair, if the one has died had experiences half a cycle more, then you need to wait for at least half a cycle so that everyone experienced the same length.
2. Imagine posting your "most fucked up immoral fetishes" on a site known to be monitored by federal agents.
As long as e.g. /r/rapefantasies exists I don't think they will do anything. Having fetishes it not illegal.

Title:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:@VideoGameCoper @AsakuraHao

My first one regards this curryfoid that @AsakuraHao posted in this thread : https://incels.is/threads/would-you-fuck-this-pajeeta.621876/
Heres her picture

eg

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

or driving a crane around a ghosttown that i own in a desert/jungle/forest devoid of human life and typing her up maybe upside down or not by the cranes handle and then lowering her into lakes of water and mud and sand to get her all dirty and grimy before i fuck her or let bears horses lions zebras elephants or wild giraffes lick/grape her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

another thing I think would be fun is tying her to a helicopter by a bungee cord and flying tied up nude body around at high altitudes or tying her to the side of a single engine plane(such as a wwii fighterplane) and flying her around for miles and miles across entire countries before landing
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
That was hilarious, as for me, raping women would definitely be my fantasy, or lobotomizing them, replacing parts of their bodies with bionics and turning them into mindless servants only ment for sucking dick and making food.

I want a tall bbw white girl to sound me while she has a death grip on my nuts, then after I bust I want her to sit on my face until I pass out.

Then we cuddle and marathon the rocky movies.

I have this very kinky fantasy, where I want a woman to love me unconditionally and with all of her heart.

Also feet.

I won't get into too much detail because it could be seen as a mental disorder, but I like self harm, choking and rough handling of foids. There is just something that fees so right when a foid is suffering (obviously because she has such a kink, I'd never force anyone to do thing like this because that would be illegal)... It just makes me so happy to watch foids cutting or getting choked.

I wish I was able to cuddle with girl for a few minutes once a week

Ofc I'm hideous looking

The precondition is that I have to be able to make them extremely/infinitely ticklish and orgasmic (but I further assume that even though they are infinitely ticklish/orgasmic they can avoid moving if the movement itself would cause them significant harm unless the sensation is too extreme which has to be intentionally made so; it also means that under no circumstances they can avoid having a pleasured/laughing face if they have strong enough orgasms/are tickled strongly enough). For fantasy purposes, I usually simply assume a fantasy country where things just are the way. Sometimes, as an alternative, if I want to make it more "realistic" is to simply assume some magical substance which can increase sensitivity on certain areas and rewrite the brain.

The fantasy itself is part of an overarching fantasy where I control thousands of "sex slaves" with increasing levels of punishment for misbehaving. This fantasy is essentially the last part, where they have done things egregious enough (but it's not actually egregious, it's just not exactly doing what I want them to for a few times) to (potentially, as you will see) be killed.

So I assume I have two misbehaving slaves. I essentially hogtie both of them and make them face each other (potentially also connecting their tongue and their nipples). But in this position, I connect their feet to the neck. Then, the goal of each of them is to survive longer than the other one because the first who dies due to suffocation as they strangulate themselves with their feet which get too weak to hold the weight has lost and if the other one survives a complete "cycle" she has one and can live on. Then, of course I assume their face is covered in fear, but I define a cycle which slowly increases tickling/stimulation from zero to a maximum and then slowly reduces it to zero again. The cycles are adjusted in a 180° shift, so if one has full tickling/orgasms the other one has nothing at all. These cycles achieve three purposes: On the one hand, it is fun to imagine their fear while they have to fight to not laugh/show a pleasured face due to the orgasm but eventually lose and how their faces look like that. Being tickled/stimulated distracts them so it actually makes the strangulation even worse (though not extremely so due to the setting described above).
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
And lastly, having the cycle shifted makes everyone think the other one laughs at their misery.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
The 180° shift also explains why it does immediately not end when one has died because to be fair, if the one has died had experiences half a cycle more, then you need to wait for at least half a cycle so that everyone experienced the same length.

As long as e.g. /r/rapefantasies exists I don't think they will do anything. Having fetishes it not illegal.
Agreed:feelsokman:

I won't get into too much detail because it could be seen as a mental disorder, but I like self harm, choking and rough handling of foids. There is just something that fees so right when a foid is suffering (obviously because she has such a kink, I'd never force anyone to do thing like this because that would be illegal)... It just makes me so happy to watch foids cutting or getting choked.
maybe ur just into guro or bdsm:feelskek:

Ok, here goes. Had this idea about 5-6 years ago when I was in particularly dark place.

I have a fantasy of someone becoming a sexual slave, and slowly but surely losing a piece of themselves every time they orgasm, until there is nothing left but the physical components required to experience pleasure. Amputate a leg for example, then an arm, etc etc until you are left with what is essentially a quadriplegic hanging on hooks. Continue on and you remove the hair, the skin, maybe the head and keep the torso alive with artificial life support systems so that a warm body with ability to get wet and shudder in response to orgasm can be maintained indefinitely, but there is essentially nothing left that can be defined as a real person anymore.
Holy shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

So I assume I have two misbehaving slaves. I essentially hogtie both of them and make them face each other (potentially also connecting their tongue and their nipples). But in this position, I connect their feet to the neck. Then, the goal of each of them is to survive longer than the other one because the first who dies due to suffocation as they strangulate themselves with their feet which get too weak to hold the weight has lost and if the other one survives a complete "cycle" she has one and can live on. Then, of course I assume their face is covered in fear, but I define a cycle which slowly increases tickling/stimulation from zero to a maximum and then slowly reduces it to zero again. The cycles are adjusted in a 180° shift, so if one has full tickling/orgasms the other one has nothing at all. These cycles achieve three purposes: On the one hand, it is fun to imagine their fear while they have to fight to not laugh/show a pleasured face due to the orgasm but eventually lose and how their faces look like that. Being tickled/stimulated distracts them so it actually makes the strangulation even worse (though not extremely so due to the setting described above). And lastly, having the cycle shifted makes everyone think the other one laughs at their misery. The 180° shift also explains why it does immediately not end when one has died because to be fair, if the one has died had experiences half a cycle more, then you need to wait for at least half a cycle so that everyone experienced the same length.

This is also possible irl btw,just replace the tickling/simulation, with a giant mechanized dildo remote controlled in each of their asses to produce violent orgasms, and attach light dc electric shock straps to them to make them move/attach mechanized robotic parts to the sidesof their abdomen to tickle them violently(all of this is for in minecraft purposes only of course):feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I don't think they will do anything. Having fetishes it not illegal
I see what youre saying, but what i mean is that everything we do is already under a microscope. So if someone was to go on here and be like "i want to fck/rape jbs" or "i want to rape and kill women" thatll probably hold a lot more weight than if someone was to say it on reddit. People have gotten visits from the fbi for things they post on sites like this, so all they need is an excuse to visit you or raid you

I see what youre saying, but what i mean is that everything we do is already under a microscope. So if someone was to go on here and be like "i want to fck/rape jbs" or "i want to rape and kill women" thatll probably hold a lot more weight than if someone was to say it on reddit. People have gotten visits from the fbi for things they post on sites like this, so all they need is an excuse to visit you or raid you
Really? I kinda doubt the FBI does anything unless you post a concrete threat (like "I am going ER tomorrow" or sth like that). It's erotica, nothing more. I really doubt they can treat erotica written here differently than on other sites.

um idk don't have any

I think what Jack the Ripper did was cool tho, but tbh the foids were just disgusting slimy whores and jack carried the scene

Heres her picture

eg

Fed Biz Opps.

cnc, dickflashing, groping, going commando, jacking off to creepshots i take, feet, hands...
(all consensual ofc, consent is hot ;);))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back