Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post your most bruutal mogging stories.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I will never forget the moment a known school chad (legit 8/10 tbh) got tera-mogged by a semi-professional basketball 6'10 tyrone. Truly an OMNI mogger.

Shoulders bigger than the door. Giga slayer phenotype. BBC. Imagine if he stood next to my subhuman body. LMAO. Even CHAD got visibly mogged.

How on earth would I not just disappear into a mogging-blackhole and just stop existing because of the brutalness of the mog? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

A classmate of mine was a tall, brutally handsome Marine who was done with his service in the infantry after being wounded and was back Stateside to take some classes before transferring to an Ivy League for a Law Degree. He was really nice to me, but I wept inside knowing I could never really know what it would be like to fill his shoes. He's an actual hero and a damn good man, on top of being stunningly attractive.
Not all men are cut from the same cloth, my friends. But his kindness still means more to me than gold--even if I will always him:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

A classmate of mine was a tall, brutally handsome Marine who was done with his service in the infantry after being wounded and was back Stateside to take some classes before transferring to an Ivy League for a Law Degree. He was really nice to me, but I wept inside knowing I could never really know what it would be like to fill his shoes. He's an actual hero and a damn good man, on top of being stunningly attractive.
Not all men are cut from the same cloth, my friends. But his kindness still means more to me than gold--even if I will always him:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
23630BC0 44FB 4F68 AF08 2C8B61460A08

He had so many awards. I don't want to doxx him but it was a reminder that, from birth, there are some who will have the chance to be great and the will to seize it. Others, like me, never even had a chance.
Or we never even existed

I worked with a playboy chad once whose father was one of the top guys in the building. He was tall, had blue eyes and almost my height. I was nearly a decade older but a virgin while he talked about having sex with several different women :feelsohgod:

Lifemog is the worst mog of it all. Rich, attractive, sex having son of a bitch

In University, I got mogged to oblivion every day. I went to a large uni where 25% of the student population was in Greek life. So that meant at least 25% of the school was full of Chad frat boys that I got mogged every day in class.

That time I mogged male models at Milan Fashion show. Those were good times :feelsaww:

One time we had a field trip few years ago in school. We went to some huge court for our lunch break and me and my friends (one tall black guy, one hispanic looking guy with average height, and one slightly tall white looking guy) hanged out somewhere there. And then some girls from other school came out of nowhere and wanted to take pictures with my friends except for me, they're literally treated like a celebrity while I just sat down and bowed down my head because I couldn't handle seeing the mog.

I worked with a playboy chad once whose father was one of the top guys in the building. He was tall, had blue eyes and almost my height. I was nearly a decade older but a virgin while he talked about having sex with several different women :feelsohgod:

Lifemog is the worst mog of it all. Rich, attractive, sex having son of a bitch
at least you're taller.

several years ago I went to a zoo and was brutally mogged by a silver back gorilla tyrone,he was almost 9' tall and extremely muscular,I thought he could beat me to death with a single blow

I will never forget the moment a known school chad (legit 8/10 tbh) got tera-mogged by a semi-professional basketball 6'10 tyrone. Truly an OMNI mogger.

Shoulders bigger than the door. Giga slayer phenotype. BBC. Imagine if he stood next to my subhuman body. LMAO. Even CHAD got visibly mogged.

How on earth would I not just disappear into a mogging-blackhole and just stop existing because of the brutalness of the mog? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Te678