Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post your life fanfiction stories here $5 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #1

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
I saw @Weed do this is the past so I don't think it's against the rules.

I am giving away a $5 Amazon gift card on this Saturday night (10PM Central) instead of getting fucked or partying. Just leave your life story to enter, there is no limited to how much or how little you want to share or the quality (iq level) you input. Type something related to your life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your account must have 100 posts to enter. No alts.

Registration ends at 6PM Central of Saturday the 1st December. I will draw the winner after that. Results may not come until that Sunday night after the two judges.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods, feel free to move this to Off-Topic if necessary. IDK what this is considered.

I have involuntarily enrolled @Incellectual and @UltraFayJr. to be the two judges of this competition without providing either of them monetary compensation. If either of them no shows @Mainländer or @RREEEEEEEEE will have to do the work of reading for me.

Special thanks to @StormlitAqua for funding the $25 pool :feelsahh:

Last edited:
TL;DR but this is the best post I've ever made on this site:

I was sitting in a Turkish embassy parking lot trying to hit a line of cocaine before I got on my flight back to the states. I looked up from my hit to see Knajjd going into a back entrance. He was pulling another man with him. The man had a thick beard and was clearly Arabic. The man kind of resisted and Knajjd looked at him and screamed "You post on my fucking site again Khashoggi, I'm gonna break your fucking legs" He took him inside the room and locked the fucking door. The shit I heard coming from this room, you people do not under fucking stand. Blood splattering, bones breaking and the screams, the fucking screams. After awhile it all just stopped and Knajjd walked out and looked straight at me. Our eyes locked for like ten seconds. He finally spoke to me and no joke, no lie he says "Make sure to use the report button" and then he walked away.

I was sitting in a Turkish embassy parking lot trying to hit a line of cocaine before I got on my flight back to the states. I looked up from my hit to see Knajjd going into a back entrance. He was pulling another man with him. The man had a thick beard and was clearly Arabic. The man kind of resisted and Knajjd looked at him and screamed "You post on my fucking site again Khashoggi, I'm gonna break your fucking legs" He took him inside the room and locked the fucking door. The shit I heard coming from this room, you people do not under fucking stand. Blood splattering, bones breaking and the screams, the fucking screams. After awhile it all just stopped and Knajjd walked out and looked straight at me. Our eyes locked for like ten seconds. He finally spoke to me and no joke, no lie he says "Make sure to use the report button" and then he walked away.

:feelshehe: This is of dubious belivability levels but I might end my contest early to award you the $5.

I have involuntarily enrolled @Incellectual and @UltraFayJr. to be the two judges of this competition without providing either of them monetary compensation.
wait so can we not try to win the $5 then???

[LifeFuel] for LARPcels

What do I need for this? An Amazon account?

I never bought anything from the internet in my life tbh.

Okay I will provide a PayPal gift card as an alternative or mail you a $10 Runescape membership card

already winner

Fanfiction entry: The time incellectual won the "Post your life fanfiction stories here $5 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #1"

It was November and I went on incels.is and saw a thread called: "
Post your life fanfiction stories here $5 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #1 "
posted by @SaifEsteem. I notice that I was made into a judge without being told about it before hand and I also get no money. I decide to enter anyways so I write a shitty fanfiction about what is happening because I have no creativity but I want $5. Give myself the win because I am a judge. rate my story 10/10 and everyone else's story 0/10 so I increase my odds of winning by a lot. I win because it was rigged the entire time. I get the $5 and spend it on candy. Because of my genius and cunning trick of getting assigned judge while also participating I turn into a Chad and ascend. The end.

already winner

Read my post tbhtbh
Fanfiction entry: The time incellectual won the "Post your life fanfiction stories here $5 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #1"

It was November and I went on incels.is and saw a thread called: "
Post your life fanfiction stories here $5 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #1 "
posted by @SaifEsteem. I notice that I was made into a judge without being told about it before hand and I also get no money. I decide to enter anyways so I write a shitty fanfiction about what is happening because I have no creativity but I want $5. Give myself the win because I am a judge. rate my story 10/10 and everyone else's story 0/10 so I increase my odds of winning by a lot. I win because it was rigged the entire time. I get the $5 and spend it on candy. Because of my genius and cunning trick of getting assigned judge while also participating I turn into a Chad and ascend. The end.

Tbh ur 1 judge out of 2 that means both of u need to collude and find 1 winner

I went to a comic store one day with my parents and the wolverine figure was there and I turn to my m-mother and father and I said... "guys, listen... I want that action figure for my birthday. So, please... what I would ask - I've never asked to do that before - we know how rare that figure is. We know we've been to stores endlessly and we've never seen it in the flesh it's finally here in front of our faces. Please buy the figure now, hide it from me for-whatever... for months until my birthday give it to me on my birthday."

So like one week... two weeks... three weeks in a row, they still didn't buy it, right? Week four we go back... it's gone!

sigh So my birthday came and passed and guess what? My parents go "We're very sorry Phillip, but we couldn't find the action figure." I said,

"I TOLD YOU... TO BUY... THE FIGURE! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!" reee

Like it was such a no-brainer, all they had to do was buy it then they could've hidden it forever I would'n't've never bugged them for it 'til my birthday I knew I was gonna get it on my birthday. 'Cause they didn't buy it, I didn't get it.

I did eventually get it but it was the second run and it - of course now it's a year later. Do you really think something I wanted a year ago was as valuable as, you know, then-but then I was already starting to move into other stuff... And yes I see someone asking in the chat, yes my parents did have the money to buy it, they were just... fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Nice but this should've been in off topic like my threads lul

No, just email

I'm a reserved judge? Nice.

I went to a comic store one day with my parents and the wolverine figure was there and I turn to my m-mother and father and I said... "guys, listen... I want that action figure for my birthday. So, please... what I would ask - I've never asked to do that before - we know how rare that figure is. We know we've been to stores endlessly and we've never seen it in the flesh it's finally here in front of our faces. Please buy the figure now, hide it from me for-whatever... for months until my birthday give it to me on my birthday."

So like one week... two weeks... three weeks in a row, they still didn't buy it, right? Week four we go back... it's gone!

sigh So my birthday came and passed and guess what? My parents go "We're very sorry Phillip, but we couldn't find the action figure." I said,

"I TOLD YOU... TO BUY... THE FIGURE! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!" reee

Like it was such a no-brainer, all they had to do was buy it then they could've hidden it forever I would'n't've never bugged them for it 'til my birthday I knew I was gonna get it on my birthday. 'Cause they didn't buy it, I didn't get it.

I did eventually get it but it was the second run and it - of course now it's a year later. Do you really think something I wanted a year ago was as valuable as, you know, then-but then I was already starting to move into other stuff... And yes I see someone asking in the chat, yes my parents did have the money to buy it, they were just... fucking stupid.
DSP reference

Can you do more than one submission?
bump :lul:

Last edited: